Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Interesting how mod’s pick and choose which racial stuff to police 🤔 

That post was reported to me and I removed it.   There are 1000s of posts on here everyday.  The mods and I don't see every rule violation.  If you see a rule violation, you should report it to your forum's moderator.  

Any more comments or questions about forum administration should be addressed via private message to your forum moderator.   Do not derail this topic with further discussion about forum rules.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

That post was reported to me and I removed it.   There are 1000s of posts on here everyday.  The mods and I don't see every rule violation.  If you see a rule violation, you should report it to your forum's moderator.  

Any more comments or questions about forum administration should be addressed via private message to your forum moderator.   Do not derail this topic with further discussion about forum rules.

I apologize I’ll dm you 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This x1000

carr: “kill kill kill” “easy” “ we’re ok” “Richard Nixon” “Richard Nixon”

all that for a 1 yard run up the gut

well when the RB gets hit in the backfield..

jacobs sucks.. look what happened when he had some holes at end of season.. had his best games

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He was well rested from missing the first half of the season lol

not to his fault really.. even in the end of the year some of those runs could of been losses he turned them into gains. Jacobs is great in space..

but if he was faster that playoff run would of been a TD. if that was drake hes gone

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

not to his fault really.. even in the end of the year some of those runs could of been losses he turned them into gains. Jacobs is great in space..

but if he was faster that playoff run would of been a TD. if that was drake hes gone

True and I was just about to say the last part too

Honestly idk what to think of josh he’s talented but limited. as a coach I tell my kids like him the talented part has to outshine the limited consistently. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

True and I was just about to say the last part too

Honestly idk what to think of josh he’s talented but limited. as a coach I tell my kids like him the talented part has to outshine the limited consistently. 

When hes running hard like the last few weeks, hes so likeable and u see why we took him. His hands have improved a good deal since we drafted him and used him more in pass game in space which is good. Him and Drake are perfect fit IMO. We need better scheming and playcalling though too. Not 1st down run every time or goal line shotgun runs.. Running from shotgun in RZ was killing me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

When hes running hard like the last few weeks, hes so likeable and u see why we took him. His hands have improved a good deal since we drafted him and used him more in pass game in space which is good. Him and Drake are perfect fit IMO. We need better scheming and playcalling though too. Not 1st down run every time or goal line shotgun runs.. Running from shotgun in RZ was killing me. 

If we do hire Harbaugh, Jacobs could have an insane year.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If we do hire Harbaugh, Jacobs could have an insane year.

Also why I'd love to see.. 

Sign RT (stop gap)
Sign DJ Chark / Gallup at WR
Sign Proven CB

draft:
WR/DT (BPA)
RT/DT (BPA)
S/Guard
BPA rest of way

• Like 1

Just now, roi34 said:

Also why I'd love to see.. 

Sign RT (stop gap)
Sign DJ Chark / Gallup at WR
Sign Proven CB

draft:
WR/DT (BPA)
RT/DT (BPA)
S/Guard
BPA rest of way

FA signings: Morgan Moses (2 yr/$14M), Sebastian Joseph-Day (2 yr/$18M), DJ Chark (2 yr/$24M), Steven Nelson (2 yr/$12M), Will Fuller (1 yr/$7M)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

FA signings: Morgan Moses (2 yr/$14M), Sebastian Joseph-Day (2 yr/$18M), DJ Chark (2 yr/$24M), Steven Nelson (2 yr/$12M), Will Fuller (1 yr/$7M)

i like steven nelson a lot actually.  id take all though deals though. Will fuller i would give 3-4 mill with 2-3 mill in incentives.. games played so on.

pay crosby, renfrow as well. 

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

i like steven nelson a lot actually.  id take all though deals though. Will fuller i would give 3-4 mill with 2-3 mill in incentives.. games played so on.

pay crosby, renfrow as well. 

Yeah I like Nelson as well, was hoping we'd go after him when the Steelers cut him. Fuller could be one of the biggest steals in the free agent class on a deal like that. He's going to be 28 next season and a big year could earn him the last big contract in his NFL career. We helped revive Crabtree/Nelly's careers, come do the same with us. 

That's one thing for us, we have a ton of cap space but Crosby/Renfrow are likely going to get extended and Carr/Waller will probably want new deals with GTD money. Josh Jacobs is another guy that we have to think about, his 5th year option will be $10M. So do we pay him that in his final year or work on a long term deal with a smaller cap hit?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Interesting how mod’s pick and choose which racial stuff to police 🤔 

Or that mentioning a stigma that exists whether or not people like or agree with it in a way that points out the absurdity of those very stigmas is deemed..... nevermind. Forget it. 

On to the 2022 Draft

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah I like Nelson as well, was hoping we'd go after him when the Steelers cut him. Fuller could be one of the biggest steals in the free agent class on a deal like that. He's going to be 28 next season and a big year could earn him the last big contract in his NFL career. We helped revive Crabtree/Nelly's careers, come do the same with us. 

That's one thing for us, we have a ton of cap space but Crosby/Renfrow are likely going to get extended and Carr/Waller will probably want new deals with GTD money. Josh Jacobs is another guy that we have to think about, his 5th year option will be $10M. So do we pay him that in his final year or work on a long term deal with a smaller cap hit?

1. Nelson is low key really good. Him, Mullens, Hobbs, Hayward, Facyson is a CB unit I'd be perfectly content with. 

2. Fuller, as you said, has some potential if things go right. Definitely sign him for the right price. 

3. Crosby will be pricey. Renfrow too, to a degree, but I don't think too much. Carr and Waller, I legitimately have to think about. I'd pay both, but only so much, and more leeway to Waller on it. Jacobs, I'm telling him to earn his money. He picked up a bit late in the year, but there was still more bad than good overall and his lack of game breaking speed limits him to a degree for me in regards to a big paycheck. But, cap #'s would probably dictate how I approach it and if any can be kicked down the road.