Around The League V.2

Totty

burrows line sucked, kicker hit ton of fgs.. burrow gets the praise. so funny to see.. 

if that was carr theyd be saying he was bailed out and how he sucks.  and im in the middle about carr. just funny to see and burrows has legit weapons

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

I'm old enough to remember when you all were telling me there is no way Gary was a better prospect than Ferrell.

gary so talented coming out. liked that about him but was nervous he could be too raw

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Not going back through your post history to prove what you know to be true. Thanks for owning it. Now who are the top Alpha “X” WR’s in the NFL and how many of them are over 6’3”? 

"Show me where I made said claim"

"No. I'm too lazy. But thanks for owning it."

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

"Show me where I made said claim"

"No. I'm too lazy. But thanks for owning it."

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. 

He said it loudly for years and stood by it later in his post. If you want to go back and search his post history then be my guest. If not, mind your business. 

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

No. 

Amari cooper draft day thread. It's been since archived from the forum move. But I recall that (very long) argument well. Don't remember the exact words but Frankie was very adamant a #1 wr needed to be big and tall in the mold of Julio, Megatron, AJ Green, etc. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Amari cooper draft day thread. It's been since archived from the forum move. But I recall that (very long) argument well. Don't remember the exact words but Frankie was very adamant a #1 wr needed to be big and tall in the mold of Julio, Megatron, AJ Green, etc. 

All Facts - and also he was very abrasive and condescending throughout the various debates. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

😂  Was just going to say, wasn't every DE better than Ferrell that year? Lol man did we whiff on that. 

Hey... He has GREAT character.  8 sack a year excellent run defender kind of guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

gary so talented coming out. liked that about him but was nervous he could be too raw

Funny how these "raw" first round edges always seem to pan out in the end, and, top 5 edges almost never bust. But really, it is one of those positions that you can draw a straight line from physical traits to NFL production.