Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This. Watching these guys make plays it's hard to imagine us having a legitimate chance against them in the playoffs with Carr under center. 

Came here to say the same thing. Carr isn’t leading a victory over either of those guys in a playoff game. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We need a play making QB like Mahomes/Allen. Even more important than a #1 Defense. Honestly I’m down to hire Daboll and draft Malik Willis and pray for the best. Willis can be an absolute monster with the right development. 

I'm trying to like Willis, but I am having a hard time.  

Edited by Totty
  • Like 1

Just now, Totty said:

I'm trying to like Willis, but I am having a hard time.  

Everyone has a hard time liking project QB’s. Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Trey Lance, and Jordan Love were completely hated on the internet to absolutely epic levels. Three panned out and jury still out on the other two. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'll be Who Deying hard next week but I'm not confident

Bengals are not good and don’t deserve to be in the AFC Title Game. I’ve never seen a team get so many ref calls in two straight playoff games. They should of lost both games IMO. But I will be forced to root for them next week. Hopefully they get a third straight game of ref loveage. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bengals are not good and don’t deserve to be in the AFC Title Game. I’ve never seen a team get so many ref calls in two straight playoff games. They should of lost both games IMO. But I will be forced to root for them next week. Hopefully they get a third straight game of ref loveage. 

Lol

That's all I got

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol

That's all I got

Funny, I can say the same thing about all your Carr defending posts. Probably still think Carr can hang with guys like Allen and Mahomes. No coach in the world is making Carr anywhere remotely close to those two. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Funny, I can say the same thing about all your Carr defending posts. Probably still think Carr can hang with guys like Allen and Mahomes. No coach in the world is making Carr anywhere remotely close to those two. 

You drunk? That would make sense

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Everyone has a hard time liking project QB’s. Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Trey Lance, and Jordan Love were completely hated on the internet to absolutely epic levels. Three panned out and jury still out on the other two. 

One of these is not like the other.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Jordan love looks awful are u kidding? 

Lamar still not great passer. also plenty of early qbs bust, Daniel Jones, darnold, trubisky.. 

no qb in this draft looks that great, not enough to risk. imo 

next year you'll have better options

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We need a play making QB like Mahomes/Allen. Even more important than a #1 Defense. Honestly I’m down to hire Daboll and draft Malik Willis and pray for the best. Willis can be an absolute monster with the right development. 

Willis is a big question mark that we’d have to use a high pick on when we have more urgent needs. I read an article on a qb that was very interesting. Now, keep in mind this kid is projected 7th or UDFA and he’s coming from a small school so there’s a level of completion issue, however same can be said for Willis correct. Cole Kelley is his name played for southeastern la. His last 2 yrs and steadily improved. Sr yr he had 44/10/5100. 6’7” ,  250, with good mobility. He has solid tools to build on. And again very low draft cost rt now. Just take a look and see what ya think. I said on another thread calling him a poor mans JA is not unreasonable and definitely not a knock at all. Just an outta the box idea. Especially if carr was dealt and you let him sit/ learn under someone like MM.