Adam Gase hired to be the HC of the NYJ

jetskid007

20 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Chris Johnson just seems to get it.  Even though he has no football experience he just seems to do the right thing.

I like CJ as an owner. I agree. He gets it.

I think we have the right owner and QB in place. I feel good about head coach.

The only question mark is the GM. But that 3 of 4. We just have to hope Macc grows as a GM. But by not replacing him, CJ is essentially saying he is our GM. It sounds like CJ reviewed the organization top to bottom and Macc survived. So he’s CJ’s GM. We can only hope that was a good decision.

4 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I like CJ as an owner. I agree. He gets it.

I think we have the right owner and QB in place. I feel good about head coach.

The only question mark is the GM. But that 3 of 4. We just have to hope Macc grows as a GM. But by not replacing him, CJ is essentially saying he is our GM. It sounds like CJ reviewed the organization top to bottom and Macc survived. So he’s CJ’s GM. We can only hope that was a good decision.

Sound about right.  I supported CJ's decision even though I am not happy about Maccagnan's performance as GM in the past.  It may beat hiring a fired GM to run CJ's team. lol.

I think it’s pretty shallow and unprofessional for some of these tv personalities to be saying making fun of him because of his wide eyes. Whitlock and Stephen A we’re doing that on there shows. It’s just not a good look for them

10 minutes ago, bspice said:

I think it’s pretty shallow and unprofessional for some of these tv personalities to be saying making fun of him because of his wide eyes. Whitlock and Stephen A we’re doing that on there shows. It’s just not a good look for them

Stephen A. is playing a character so I'm fine with it but Whitlock is a clown.