Sign in to follow this  
WindyCity

Biggs: Donatell Interviewed, Pagano Interest

Donatell has been leading the way with the pass D helping to develop the read then react zone that we saw this year ..  Pagano would be a decent door prize but Donatell has to be clear favorite  

From @Warhorse

Great DC. He is one of the best motivators of men in the NFL. He would be a good addition to your staff. Players will run through a wall for him. 

15 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/1083807930372243456?s=19

With the other teams filing their DC spots, this seems like Pagano is happening.

The Cardinals and Browns both wanted to interview him and both seem to have moved on.

Did the Cardinals and Browns interview him? 

I'm curious if they moved on because they weren't interested or because they knew he wanted this job (assuming he does). 

18 minutes ago, G08 said:

Did the Cardinals and Browns interview him? 

I'm curious if they moved on because they weren't interested or because they knew he wanted this job (assuming he does). 

He was rumored to be interviewing or on the list in both spots.

No one picks Vance Joseph over a guy like Pagano.

18 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He was rumored to be interviewing or on the list in both spots.

No one picks Vance Joseph over a guy like Pagano.

I'd be extremely pleased with Pagano. I'm going to search for happy dance gifs right now...

It's looking more and more like Pagano which would be a really good hire...have to guess Donatell is nailed on as DC in Denver and Roy Anderson becomes DB coach for us like he was under Pagano for years in Indy.

2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

It's looking more and more like Pagano which would be a really good hire...have to guess Donatell is nailed on as DC in Denver and Roy Anderson becomes DB coach for us like he was under Pagano for years in Indy.

Hearing his interview went well? I'd have to think/hope they have this done before their presser on Monday.

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

Hearing his interview went well? I'd have to think/hope they have this done before their presser on Monday.

Positions are closing fast and I think it's due to Pagano being seen as nailed on for this job...Donatell probably woukd rather be DC in Denver anyway given his history with Vic.

7 minutes ago, G08 said:

I think with the other jobs moving on and the mutual interest that there is a decent amount of smoke.

Pagano seemed to be the top choice of a lot of teams that have all moved forward. Part of the coaching searches moving faster is that teams can no longer really wait on people.

9 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I think with the other jobs moving on and the mutual interest that there is a decent amount of smoke.

Pagano seemed to be the top choice of a lot of teams that have all moved forward. Part of the coaching searches moving faster is that teams can no longer really wait on people.

Hope you're right

43 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Where are you seeeing that Pagano is going to be the hire?

3 hours ago, Nads786 said:

Where are you seeeing that Pagano is going to be the hire?

Schefter 

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I'd be extremely pleased with Pagano. I'm going to search for happy dance gifs right now...

giphy.gif