GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Getting your balls screwed up can hurt for a lifetime also.

Taking a big kick to the nuts can cause severe, permanent ball pain. So it's either: permanent ball pain vs. permanent back pain... 

Which one would you choose again?

Sometimes when my lower back is especially bad, for some reason, it makes my boys hurt, haha

I’ll take my chances if it’ll eliminate my back issues.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

I can't wait for this game. The Rams have had a great year and are loaded with talent, but they definitely cooled off a little bit towards the end of the season. As long as we can run the ball effectively and our defense brings it, I see no reason why we can't win this game . I was way more nervous heading into the 2014 and 2016 divisional games against A-ARON and the Packers than I am for tomorrow night... GO BOYS ! 

1 hour ago, We Dem Boys said:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

I can't wait for this game. The Rams have had a great year and are loaded with talent, but they definitely cooled off a little bit towards the end of the season. As long as we can run the ball effectively and our defense brings it, I see no reason why we can't win this game . I was way more nervous heading into the 2014 and 2016 divisional games against A-ARON and the Packers than I am for tomorrow night... GO BOYS ! 

I don’t think I could have handled playing Green Bay again. So happy they didn’t make the dance this year. 

Bring on Hollywood!

3 hours ago, We Dem Boys said:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

I was confident in 2016. Way confident. We had already beat them in GB that year and it wasn't close. We ran all over them.

I was really surprised we came out passing like we did in the playoffs. My guess was SL was trying to throw them off. 

Anyways it surprised me that we lost. I'm not as confident this week. I was also more confident in 2014. Not as much as 2016, but I thought Romo being from Wisconsin would go up and dominate GB. And that this was his time. And it probably should have been because DEZ CAUGHT IT!!!

Last year Kris Richard was with the Seahawks. They played McVay twice. They won the first game 16-10. That's a pretty low scoring game. They lost the second game 42-7. 

I think if it's a low scoring game we win if it's a high scoring game...

We win.

Today we are playing with House money..

No one expected Dallas to be here after our not so good start. 

I feel strangely confident that at least we will battle and make a great game of it. I really wanted to go to the game, but too many people coming over tonight. These days don't come by too often. I expected them often in the mid 90s, only to see the reality of Jerry Jones "pushing Jimmy Johnson out. Though Barry Switzer did actually win a SB, it was the beginning of end for a long while.

Now we are one game away from being one game away. 

We can do this!!!!1

Let's go!!!

Archived