The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

There’s something different about squire this game. I’m not sold.

I see nothing drastically different but to each his own.

You brought up yourself as a vote candidate. Still sticking to it?

Just now, MD4L said:

I see nothing drastically different but to each his own.

You brought up yourself as a vote candidate. Still sticking to it?

I see one specific thing that points me to that conclusion day 1.

It’s the fact he hasn’t brought up me “pushing myself” at all and actually removed it from a quote when replying to me. I think as scum that’s something squire would’ve clung to.

I’m still up for it if there’s no better option, how much did you look into what I said?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What’s different 

See above. 

Squire was SUPER interested in my “scoop” D1 last game. This game he has zero interest in me saying I’d like to lynch myself, he ignored it. Could’ve been an intentional change for sure, but a plus for him in my book right now.

Its odd that nobody wanted to talk about me potentially lynching myself, maybe some people got the memo but I’m sure many missed it 

Just now, Dome said:

I see one specific thing that points me to that conclusion day 1.

It’s the fact he hasn’t brought up me “pushing myself” at all and actually removed it from a quote when replying to me. I think as scum that’s something squire would’ve clung to.

I’m still up for it if there’s no better option, how much did you look into what I said?

Well if you’re doing it for information related purposes, I fully understand your intentions.

If you’re saying take yourself out just bc we need to move forward, that’s a terrible decision. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Well if you’re doing it for information related purposes, I fully understand your intentions.

If you’re saying take yourself out just bc we need to move forward, that’s a terrible decision. 

Maybe.

43 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m assuming you know what conversations they were? 

Yeah I looked back after he tagged me and it was a lot of orca and md4l talk. 

And also the “notecard” you found, I guess I don’t recall you clarifying anything with that, seemed like it just blew over, did you find anything else?

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don’t blame you being non descriptive but if you want something more than a weak inactive elimination I need more substance.

I think sanchez is better than a weak inactive elimination than Amac and a great policy lynch as well.

Like I said he’s got a debt to pay and I’m gonna need to see him hang or in the dirt by some other mechanism real soon or I’ll start getting pissy.

Why not night 1?

And why are people on amac over sanchez if we’re going for an inactive? 

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

And also the “notecard” you found, I guess I don’t recall you clarifying anything with that, seemed like it just blew over, did you find anything else?

Must not be a fish person 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron

You were suspect of James and gopher, but not this interaction that seems similar, why the difference?

because tk3 isnt a likely lynch candisate for today. if kotn is bussing, he doesnt have to move.

although i will say that gopher changing from voting for james to voting for the person james is voting for is a connection gopher would probably avoid.

@Tk3 i have a read to ive been sitting on. i wonder if our people are the same.

5 hours ago, James said:

sanchez, gopher, pickle rick, ksj, and tk3 work for me. @Malfatron tell me what to do. I've had a busy night of...drinking games, so I can't be held responsible for this.

Is there a reason you are following malf? 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

very interesting.

right after i voted james, gopher then voted james also. But it seemed fake that he would vote for james because of the "im not undercover" comment. 

My immediate thought was that gopher was bussing fellow mafia James. So i waited to see how that would play out.

And now gopher has removed his vote from James close to night.

We might have a 2fer here.

If you notice, gopher follows James again on the vote.  He seems to be piggybacking on what James does, a sumlile thing to do. 

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

I can get on board with this.

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

You have been more active than some.

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

Come on what?  

Just a few of squires posts.  He has had some independent thoughts this game and seems to be playing more care free then when he is mafia.  However, there are some hints of his scum game, it feels to me like he could be an other. 

Archived