The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

KSJ has been a low activity player in the games I recall playing with him.  Not sure I have seen him as mafia in any of those.  I recall he said he was going to the AFCCG yesterday, so that might explain little posting yesterday and somewhat today.  

MD4L was pretty active on D1, less so yesterday.  I know he was pushing Ragnarok, not sure if it was this game driven or out of fear/respect for Ragnarok as  a player.

It's possible out of respect for Rags as a player. I dont buy the inactivity after a pretty active game to start. Seems fishy, but Kotn is another player that is usually somewhat active and has kind of slacked this game content wise

21 hours ago, MD4L said:

Should go Rags

20 hours ago, Dome said:

Fill me in. I’ve been absent and won’t be reading back in my current state unfortunately 

Dome was asking MD4L why Rags.

20 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont believe you.

He just doesn't trust me in mafia.  That's it.

Rags stating he did not believe Gophers claim.  

20 hours ago, MD4L said:

You’re the type whom would handle this during the night phase.

A response to Rag, is this anything to go on for Rags death?  I believe the last post from MD4L

20 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Handle what?

36 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MD4L  Can you add anything to this?  Rags is dead, bcb is silenced in the infirmary for the day.    I thought you had some previous history with Swag.

I would bet against Hernandez being town. SwAg would be more likely to give him a powerful ability.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:00 PM, NS922 said:

Before we begin the unnecessary slaughter of innocents, it is of great importance that I announce to all in My Glorious Presence that I am Jesus, and I demand the BLOOD OF ALL SINNERS! They have done wrong to the good people of this world with their selfish actions- and one most unacceptable.......and that is the spreading of lies through pointless religions which were created for the purpose of manipulation! We must kill them for what they have done!

On 1/18/2019 at 9:00 AM, NS922 said:

There shall be no more false prophets! You are not better than Jesus!

Malfatron must be killed! Bring Me his blood!

On 1/19/2019 at 4:31 PM, NS922 said:

I wouldn't be that obvious.

1st of his double posts

On 1/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, NS922 said:

You don't even know what you're accusing me of, you idiot. Is it that I tried to convert someone but it failed? Is it that I was responsible for killing malf? It cannot be both unless I have a conversion power and a hit, of which I have neither. Put your weak mind to use and tell us something else that would require a more respectable amount of effort.

2nd of his double posts

On 1/19/2019 at 8:28 PM, NS922 said:

Fair enough, scrub.

Tk3

3rd of his double posts

4 hours ago, NS922 said:

The voice in his head would certainly be a Mafia role, right?

I'm voting for The Orca. Keeping him around is like a ticking time bomb.

how are others feeling about @NS922  He has made a few Jesus/religious posts, then his double posts, then a vote on Orca and something about keeping him around is like a ticking time bomb?  Could be another player in the low profile mafia collection

Did someone say... THE BOMB?

@squire12We have another confused knave making accusations against me? To say that I am "low profile mafia" would be something I take almost as praise, as there are more appropriate descriptions that could have been given. Making me your target would be disruptive to our cause.....like the force an explosion.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

KSJ has been a low activity player in the games I recall playing with him.  Not sure I have seen him as mafia in any of those.  I recall he said he was going to the AFCCG yesterday, so that might explain little posting yesterday and somewhat today.  

pQ2.gif

On 1/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

James - 4 - tk3, Malfatron, gopher, Dome

Amac - 3 - bcb, Squire, Ted

MD4L - 3 - KSJ, Sanchez, Orca

Sanchez - 1 - MD4L

Pickle Rick - 1 - James

Xmad - 1 - KOTN

KOTN - 1 - Hockey

Squire - 1 - Touch

Malfatron - 1 - NS922

Touch - 1 - Xmad

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

James has been lynched!  You have 30 minutes to finalized night PMs.  

@Pickle Rick

What is going on with you this game?  You didn't vote that I can see N1 and I do not believe that you voted N2.

Pickle

I stand by a The Orca lynch

N1 he voted to protect Amac.

N2 he tunneled very hard in order to avoid voting for Amac or Ted. I know there is still a question of whether there is some janitorial efforts in play, but the fact is, I believe he is overplaying the tunneling civ meta game in order to avoid voting for alternatives

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I stand by a The Orca lynch

N1 he voted to protect Amac.

N2 he tunneled very hard in order to avoid voting for Amac or Ted. I know there is still a question of whether there is some janitorial efforts in play, but the fact is, I believe he is overplaying the tunneling civ meta game in order to avoid voting for alternatives

N1 I wanted MD4L lynched and N2 I wanted you lynched. End of story. Made it pretty dang clear lmao

Archived