Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Never forget I think it was like 2011 or 2012 Bills vs Ravens. At the end of the game Ray Lewis stood a guy up in a pile for like 2-3 seconds then stripped the ball away to seal the win for us. Dudes forward progress was clearly stopped, but refs didn't blow it dead.

I got one.  Few years ago chargers faked a punt and Weddle ran into DJ 2 yards short.  Pile pushes to close to 1st.  DJ strips ball and runs in for TD.  Refs called forward progress stopped during the 1/10 of a sec he was across the first with the ball.

The Colts have a really young team that gained valuable experience with a first time head coach in his first year, and a first time GM in his first year. To come back after a 1-5 start, and make it to the divisional round was remarkable. Leonard, Mack, Smith, and Nelson are solid pieces that will help contribute for a long while. Andrew Luck is still 29 also. Their fans are disappointed today, but should be excited moving forward. 

I think they really need to upgrade their receiving threats though. Seemed apparent today they desperately needed a true A1 receiver. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

The Colts have a really young team that gained valuable experience with a first time head coach in his first year, and a first time GM in his first year. To come back after a 1-5 start, and make it to the divisional round was remarkable. Leonard, Mack, Smith, and Nelson are solid pieces that will help contribute for a long while. Andrew Luck is still 29 also. Their fans are disappointed today, but should be excited moving forward. 

I think they really need to upgrade their receiving threats though. Seemed apparent today they desperately needed a true A1 receiver. 

This was Ballard's second year with the Colts, not his first one.

Sure the Colts have a chance to be a pretty good team moving forward mainly because of having Luck but to me they are a team that got really lucky going from Manning to being the worst team at the perfect time and getting Luck. Good for them I guess.

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

This was Ballard's second year with the Colts, not his first one.

Sure the Colts have a chance to be a pretty good team moving forward mainly because of having Luck but to me they are a team that got really lucky going from Manning to being the worst team at the perfect time and getting Luck. Good for them I guess.

You're right. I forgot. It was his second season. 

As for your second point, Luck obviously makes them a contender just like most teams with great quarterbacks do. Still, as we've seen with Rivers for years or Drew Brees for half his career in New Orleans, even that isn't enough. This is the best looking team that Andrew has ever been on to me. 

Archived