AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

Just now, Jakuvious said:

That's not helmet-to-helmet. That's like, forearms to facemask. Hitchens was blocking and Edelman was on D at that point. I'm not sure you'd ever get that called a penalty on a block.

Agree to disagree. When contact is initiated at the head, it is supposed to be a penalty. Especially when the player is defenseless...

1 minute ago, renndawg37 said:

Agree to disagree. When contact is initiated at the head, it is supposed to be a penalty. Especially when the player is defenseless...

Can't really get much from the picture, would need the video to see what occurred immediately before. I don't think that picture really says much of anything right now. I mean, did Edelman slip while being blocked? Because from a still image, it kind of looks like that, and yeah, I think you'd be hard pressed to penalize someone for that. 

Just now, Forge said:

Can't really get much from the picture, would need the video to see what occurred immediately before. I don't think that picture really says much of anything right now. I mean, did Edelman slip while being blocked? Because from a still image, it kind of looks like that, and yeah, I think you'd be hard pressed to penalize someone for that. 

I posted the video a page or two back. Around the 9:49 mark of the video. 

Archived