AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What are you talking about? What did I supposedly Quote Nick Foles of saying? I said "Brady made no contact I'm aware of" during or post SB which was the question  asked to me? You have anything to suggest otherwise, by all means?

My original  point still stands. Bradys not secretly  meeting with Mahomes, had they lost. Period! 

You referenced Foles as a troll when he is all class.

You were trying to be snarky or something and it failed.

No one who respects Foles would do that.

Brady is on to Atlanta and you are stuck on 5 minutes in Minnesota.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

You don't know how hard anyone works though unless you literally visit every facility and observe. You don't know their methods either. So this logic is all based on a false assumption. 

Did Bill Walsh work his boys harder than Joe Gibbs or Bill Parcells? There is zero way of knowing that. And the final results aren't the validation. 

I dont think I have to visit every facility. There have been countless stories in the media, and countless comments from former Patriots who played for other teams before and after, who support my point that the team environment and work ethic expectations are unique and that Belichick and Brady lead by example. I'm not just pulling a theory out of thin air here.

6 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Nothing to do with politics buddy. Labeling logic one finds faulty "American Dream" doesn't mean one has an agenda or ulterior motive.

Hey chief, if you are implying that American Dream logic is faulty, then yes, that becomes semi-political from the get-go.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

I dont think I have to visit every facility. There have been countless stories in the media, and countless comments from former Patriots who played for other teams before and after, who support my point that the team environment and work ethic expectations are unique and that Belichick and Brady lead by example. I'm not just pulling a theory out of thin air here.

These are all tales of people that may or may not have biased opinions. That's why you have to observe yourself. Not just take the integrity of people's stories shared second hand. But obviously you can't do that. 

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

If you are implying that American Dream logic is faulty, then yes, that becomes semi-political from the get-go.

I'm still talking about football though. Not socioeconomic issues, or anything like that. My point still relates to the entertainment/sport of American football. I can not call the faulty logic American Dream, if it will dispense with the conspiracy though. :)

6 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You referenced Foles as a troll when he is all class.

You were trying to be snarky or something and it failed.

No one who respects Foles would do that.

Brady is on to Atlanta and you are stuck on 5 minutes in Minnesota.

You should go re-read what was written in "both posts" and double check your comprehension skills in the process. Suggested nothing of the sort.

Just something that boggles my mind.  Again i don't think this would change the result BUT why didnt Reid call a timeout on 2nd and goal in OT????? Slow it down give your D a bit of time to breathe .  Why are you saving these timeouts for? lol

15 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm actually kind of curious if it hurts his market value at all. He was having a conveniently timed career year prior to that game.

I don't think it will. Then again, I don't know that you guys let him hit the market anyway. The way the entire thing has played out, feels like he's destined for the franchise tag to me. He's categorized as a linebacker, so I think that should settle in between 15-16 million. You guys have some cap space to work with there as well. Butker is only an erfa, so a tender is really all that's required. The only other FA that you're concerned about is Morse, right? Maybe Sherman? Parker, Scandrick, et al, are JAGS? 

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

These are all tales of people that may or may not have biased opinions. That's why you have to observe yourself. Not just take the integrity of people's stories shared second hand. But obviously you can't do that. 

That's just silly. Using that logic, you can't trust any sports media story ever, unless you were there to observe the event yourself. It isn't one story that said it. It has been a ton of stories over the last 20 years from highly respected media members, analysts, former coaches, former players, etc. I will take all of them at their word, you do what you like.

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I'm still talking about football though. Not socioeconomic issues, or anything like that. My point still relates to the entertainment/sport of American football. I can not call the faulty logic American Dream, if it will dispense with the conspiracy though. :)

K

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think it will. Then again, I don't know that you guys let him hit the market anyway. The way the entire thing has played out, feels like he's destined for the franchise tag to me. He's categorized as a linebacker, so I think that should settle in between 15-16 million. You guys have some cap space to work with there as well. Butker is only an erfa, so a tender is really all that's required. The only other FA that you're concerned about is Morse, right? Maybe Sherman? Parker, Scandrick, et al, are JAGS? 

Steven Nelson would be the only one I could see getting a surprising amount of money. He had a good year overshadowed by how bad our overall defensive ranking came out. Other than that, Morse's health will drag his value down. Sherman is important to us but still just a FB, so he'll be cheap. Bailey and Ware might get mid-level contracts. Mostly JAGs after that.

I could see them trying to do some future planning with the cap we have this offseason, though. We could easily resign every FA we have and all of our draft picks and we'd be okay. But I expect they start talking to Hill and Jones early about possible extensions. They might just want some cap to rollover for the 2020 and 2021 offseasons where we have bigger pieces come up for contracts.

The main thing that makes it iffy with Ford is he had 4 years and was never this good. Really stepped up in his contract year. Which just makes me inherently skeptical. 2016 Dee Ford is not worth the money 2018 Dee Ford is going to be asking for.

6 minutes ago, ParTime13 said:

Just something that boggles my mind.  Again i don't think this would change the result BUT why didnt Reid call a timeout on 2nd and goal in OT????? Slow it down give your D a bit of time to breathe .  Why are you saving these timeouts for? lol

Didnt want to get accused again of wasting timeouts...

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You should go re-read what was written in "both posts" and double check your comprehension skills in the process. Suggested nothing of the sort.

You said and I quote 

Sincerly yours, Nick Foles

Your current attitude / behavior is why Eagles fans have a bad reputation.

No one cares that you are sad about a handshake that had to wait for preseason as Brady heads to Super Bowl #9

I don’t want to talk to you about this any more because you appear to be in a dark place right now.

I hope you feel better in the morning. Watch Brady getting stripped by Graham if you need a pick-me-up.

10 minutes ago, ParTime13 said:

There easily could've been a lot of game after that. If NE settles for a FG, you at least have one drive from us. If we then get a FG, plenty of game after that. 30 or 60 seconds of extra rest wasn't going to save them there.

Archived