AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

38 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

You said and I quote 

Sincerly yours, Nick Foles

Your current attitude / behavior is why Eagles fans have a bad reputation.

No one cares that you are sad about a handshake that had to wait for preseason as Brady heads to Super Bowl #9

I don’t want to talk to you about this any more because you appear to be in a dark place right now.

I hope you feel better in the morning. Watch Brady getting stripped by Graham if you need a pick-me-up.

Once again Comprehensive  Skills are severely lacking but expected from you. There is a difference  in me "pretending to be Nick Foles" to get a point across and actually using " quotations" from an actual quote Foles said. Just because  you misinterpreted my post isn't on me.

Your obsession  with being a condensending prick though on this site remains strong. By all means Keep that up, you're extremely good at it!

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

There easily could've been a lot of game after that. If NE settles for a FG, you at least have one drive from us. If we then get a FG, plenty of game after that. 30 or 60 seconds of extra rest wasn't going to save them there.

If they get a TD there is NO GAME left .  I did mention that it probably would not have done any good but atleast catch your breathe talk things through and you never know.My point is what harm does it do to call it?

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

Doesn't it get BORING being a Patriots fan? SB's are almost seen as a birthright. Do you even enjoy winning?

No not really. People hated when the Bills went to 4 straight Super Bowls. Bills fans didn't. 

The only boring thing is listening to the same people complain about it ad neuseum. Like at least we can say we are enjoying something. Don't know why you even watch it if bothers you that much. I don't hate any teams, but if I had an issue with a team as much as you do with the Patriots I'd probably would just ignore their games.

15 minutes ago, ParTime13 said:

If they get a TD there is NO GAME left .  I did mention that it probably would not have done any good but atleast catch your breathe talk things through and you never know.My point is what harm does it do to call it?

Again, what harm it does, is if you hold them to a field goal, you don't have that timeout later on as the game continues. If Reid didn't think that a timeout would've been the difference there (and I think that's a pretty safe thing to think), why spend it?

35 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Edit

Not sure what the edit is, but fantastic game. Chiefs crapped the bed the first half offensively. Second half was way better but we couldn’t pull it off. I believe that the coin toss determined the game in the end. Either offense would’ve marched down the field. 

The evil empire/dynasty won tonight. I can only hope that Mahomes will continue to grow and our defense will improve. In Veach we trust (though I personally do not/worry).

Archived