Conference Championship Games

Leader

Just now, Golfman said:

I will say nobody is as good a Tony Romo in the booth. The guy is very good at his job. I was in for him as a HC and I know Norm was joking about him as a DC.

I'm not sure I'm even joking

By everything in Super Bowl history and points allowed, the Rams are winning this Super Bowl.

Rams have allowed 22.5 points per game. 
Patriots have allowed 29.5 points per game.

The highest PPG allowed in the playoffs by a Super Bowl winning team in NFL history was the 49ers with Joe Montana at 24 points per game. 

So either the Patriots are holding the Rams to 10 points, or the Rams are holding the Patriots to 23 points and winning. 

Just now, Golfman said:

Not sure you should be but I think he'd be a great Head Coach. The guy understands the game! 

He's making a ****load of money and this is easier. I saw the other day someone saying on Twitter he'd take a huge pay cut to be s coordinator. IDK the difference in coach pay. I bet he wouldn't take one but idk

Just now, incognito_man said:

that sounds illegal

It is.  Russell should be arrested*

*I am a jerk and I completely made up that Russell Wilson is a pedophile for laughs, it is a serious crime and should be investigated fully if actually suspected.  I am sure that Russell Wilson is actually a stand-up guy and law abiding citizen, even though I don't think he is very cool.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

By everything in Super Bowl history and points allowed, the Rams are winning this Super Bowl.

Rams have allowed 22.5 points per game. 
Patriots have allowed 29.5 points per game.

The highest PPG allowed in the playoffs by a Super Bowl winning team in NFL history was the 49ers with Joe Montana at 24 points per game. 

So either the Patriots are holding the Rams to 10 points, or the Rams are holding the Patriots to 23 points and winning. 

Don't think the Rams are the Clemson Tigers,

BB isn't Sabin

34-20 Pats

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He's making a ****load of money and this is easier. I saw the other day someone saying on Twitter he'd take a huge pay cut to be s coordinator. IDK the difference in coach pay. I bet he wouldn't take one but idk

You think the kid from Wisconsin would pass up a chance to be the head coach of the Packers? 

Going to be cheering for the Pats again in the Super Bowl.  Stan Kronke does not deserve a championship after the BS he pulled on the city of St. Louis and many of my friends that supported the Rams from the moment they moved to town, only to lose their team because of an underhanded agent like Kronke.  They also have Suh, who should never be considered a champion of anything besides cheap-shots.  

Archived