Conference Championship Games

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Good news everyone. Football is cancelled. There is no SB

This could actually happen.  The NFL sees how it screwed the Saints, and then a major cheating scandal hits the Patriots in which there was undeniable proof that they had the offense's signals and playbook and had access to the QB mic.  Championship games replayed instead of the pro bowl. 

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This could actually happen.  The NFL sees how it screwed the Saints, and then a major cheating scandal hits the Patriots in which there was undeniable proof that they had the offense's signals and playbook and had access to the QB mic.  Championship games replayed instead of the pro bowl. 

The saints got like 4 favorable calls in that game too.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They replay the pro bowl lol

Rams give you hope, patriots win at the last second, Brady doesn't retire, we have to redo the same thing for the next 4 seasons. This all sucks. The patriots aren't even exciting to watch. I hate Seattle just as much but at least they get 4 stupid Bastard's Luck plays a game, all in the 4th quarter. Brady just nails 8 yard passes down the field until the patriots win.

Rams could easily pull a 2011/2007 Giants on the Patriots and seriously limit what they do.  Aaron Donald can wreck the game. 

Brady won against the Falcons, Seahawks, Eagles, Panthers, Rams. 

Eagles got their revenge last year. 
Rams get their revenge this year. 

If the Patriots win, I authorize anybody out there to give me a football lobotomy.  Not a full lobotomy, just a football one.  Take everything about football out my dang head.  Eternal Sunshine of the Football-less mind me.  Take it all. 

I'm not going to read this entire thread but the officiating in the NFCC game was atrocious.  That non-OPI call was just the last of several wrong/missed calls on both teams.  I thought the top crews were supposed to work these games?

KC screwed themselves in the AFCC game.  They had a game sealing INT late in the 4th but some goof was lined up in the neutral zone.  However, KC's defense had no answer for Brady and company.  They couldn't get off the field on 3rd down very often.

6 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I'm not going to read this entire thread but the officiating in the NFCC game was atrocious.  That non-OPI call was just the last of several wrong/missed calls on both teams.  I thought the top crews were supposed to work these games?

KC screwed themselves in the AFCC game.  They had a game sealing INT late in the 4th but some goof was lined up in the neutral zone.  However, KC's defense had no answer for Brady and company.  They couldn't get off the field on 3rd down very often.

Yeah but that good is gonna make a lot of money this off season.

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Well, I wouldn’t bet against New England now. Dreadfully boring as it is to say it.

Is the Rams' defense better than KC's?   They had no answer for Brady and company today and were screwed when they lost the coin flip in OT.

Just now, Pugger said:

Is the Rams' defense better than KC's?   They had no answer for Brady and company today and were screwed when they lost the coin flip in OT.

The Rams D is better, but I think with 2 weeks to prepare I just wouldn’t bet against Belichick and Brady. I think the Rams are maybe a better team than last year’s Eagles on paper, but not as surprising or dynamic. Just one lunkhead’s view of it. 

Archived