πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The only difference in our schedules is we play Seattle (4-1) and Atlanta (1-4) opposed to the Rams (3-2) and Saints (4-1). You guys just played 3 of your easiest games early on.Β 

Seattle and the Saints are a wash, but Atlanta is a team we absolutely should not have lost to (not blaming anyone except the play on the field). We win both of those games if our pass catchers actually hold on to the easy TD grabs they let go of.

Our pass catchers hold on to balls and we beat the packers.Β 

We get that excuse also after aΒ 5+ drop performance from our WRs.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2nd hardest schedule in the NFL starting in at the saints game - the end of the season.Β 

If we win the division, we will have absolutely earned it.Β 

goes to show how little preseason SOS is really...cause the Cowboys and Eagles both were trending towards easiestΒ 

But yeah we are somewhat in the same boat the next two months

Vikings-Cowboys-Bills-Bears-Pats-Seahawks is a hell of a stretch. Luckily we get the 2 best teams at this moment at home

• Like 1

That team is a hot mess.Β 

I dont remember a team ever being like this. And wait before you jump to conclusions. There have been bad teams. There have been bad coaches. There have been bad front offices.Β 

But this mixture of okay talent, okay coaching, horrible front office and being so publically toxic? I dont think I have ever seen it. I cant think of another team off the top of my head who has had this mixture.Β 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That team is a hot mess.Β 

I dont remember a team ever being like this. And wait before you jump to conclusions. There have been bad teams. There have been bad coaches. There have been bad front offices.Β 

But this mixture of okay talent, okay coaching, horrible front office and being so publically toxic? I dont think I have ever seen it. I cant think of another team off the top of my head who has had this mixture.Β 

The main problem is the lack of accountability, and the fact that Dan and Bruce believe they aren't the problem.Β  If you listen to Bruce's words, he says "We've made too many mistakes.....on game day".Β  He's basically deflecting blame all on the coaching staff.Β  He claims they have a good culture, which is ridiculous.Β  I can't tell whether he's just blatantly lying here or is just in such a bubble he doesn't get it.Β  When asked about opposing fans taking over the stadium he deflected the question saying Patriots fans are just rabid fans for a good team, instead of admitting opposing fans take over every home game.Β Β 

Seriously here's a list of Bruce Allen's accomplishments as Redskins GM:

- Current record as GM, 59-89-1.

- No playoff wins.

- started his tenure by circumventing the salary cap and getting the Redskins penalized for two seasons.

- Traded a 2nd & 4th to Andy Reid for Donovan McNabb.

- Traded 3 firsts and a 2nd for an athlete that can't play QB at an NFL level (arguably the worst trade in the history of the NFL).

-Β  Franchised tagged Kirk Cousins for two seasons instead of signing him to long term deal or just trading him.Β Β 

- Traded CB Kendall Fuller and a 3rd round pick for Alex Smith (Andy Reid again), then immediately gives a $94 mil contract with $71 mil guaranteed.Β Β 

- Claimed Rueben Foster off waivers days after he was accused of another domestic violence incident.Β Β 

- Brought VIP season ticket holders to Redskins cheerleaders topless photo shoot.Β Β 

- Fired Scott McCloughan after he got the team to the playoffs because McCloughan was getting all of the credit.Β  Then leaked multiple news reports about drinking habits to try to smear his image so they wouldn't have to pay the rest of his contract.Β Β 

- Got Brian Lafemina to quit as president of business operations because he had the gall to suggest the team didn't have a waiting list for season tickets.Β  Blame Lafemina for team's ticket issues.Β  Lafemina was a well respected part of the NFL main office before joining the Redskins.Β Β 

Β 

There's so many more but those are the major ones.Β Β 

Edited by MKnight82
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The main problem is the lack of accountability, and the fact that Dan and Bruce believe they aren't the problem.Β  If you listen to Bruce's words, he says "We've made too many mistakes.....on game day".Β  He's basically deflecting blame all on the coaching staff.Β  He claims they have a good culture, which is ridiculous.Β  I can't tell whether he's just blatantly lying here or is just in such a bubble he doesn't get it.Β  When asked about opposing fans taking over the stadium he deflected the question saying Patriots fans are just rabid fans for a good team, instead of admitting opposing fans take over every home game.Β Β 

Seriously here's a list of Bruce Allen's accomplishments as Redskins GM:

- Current record as GM, 59-89-1.

- No playoff wins.

- started his tenure by circumventing the salary cap and getting the Redskins penalized for two seasons.

- Traded a 2nd & 4th to Andy Reid for Donovan McNabb.

- Traded 3 firsts and a 2nd for an athlete that can't play QB at an NFL level (arguably the worst trade in the history of the NFL).

-Β  Franchised tagged Kirk Cousins for two seasons instead of signing him to long term deal or just trading him.Β Β 

- Traded CB Kendall Fuller and a 3rd round pick for Alex Smith (Andy Reid again), then immediately gives a $94 mil contract with $71 mil guaranteed.Β Β 

- Claimed Rueben Foster off waivers days after he was accused of another domestic violence incident.Β Β 

- Brought VIP season ticket holders to Redskins cheerleaders topless photo shoot.Β Β 

- Fired Scott McCloughan after he got the team to the playoffs because McCloughan was getting all of the credit.Β  Then leaked multiple news reports about drinking habits to try to smear his image so they wouldn't have to pay the rest of his contract.Β Β 

- Got Brian Lafemina to quit as president of business operations because he had the gall to suggest the team didn't have a waiting list for season tickets.Β  Blame Lafemina for team's ticket issues.Β  Lafemina was a well respected part of the NFL main office before joining the Redskins.Β Β 

Β 

There's so many more but those are the major ones.Β Β 

Well when you put it like that...

I forgot it went all the way back to McNabb

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well this is embarrassing.Β 

For you.Β 

Do you just want to mod-delete these post, or would you prefer for me to point out how you are wrong?

1. Head-to-headΒ - We're tied at 1.000
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division - We're tied at 1.000
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games - We're 1.000, you're .500 (Packers & Redskins)

WFkHEPC.png?1

Do you want me to delete yours Mattsy?

Β 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

1. Head-to-headΒ - We're tied at 1.000
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division - We're tied at 1.000
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games - We're 1.000, you're .500 (Packers & Redskins)
Β 

Do you want me to delete yours Mattsy?

Β 

Those are end of season tie breakers. In season standings are based on division wins. We have 2. You have 1.Β 

So delete this child.Β