πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I made a turkey, Mac and cheese, family made stuffing, green beans, asparagus, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cranberry, dinner rolls and I ate myself full twice. Went back in for apple crumb, pumpkin pie, cannolis, pumpkin roll and vanilla bean ice cream. Thought if I had another bite of anything else I’d burst out of my Eagles hoodie. Who knew I had enough room for Cowboy tears. Bring me all the tears. Especially Matts tears. Those are the saltiest. Drink a nice tall glass and rub my overstuffed fat boy belly. A truly, truly happy thanksgiving.Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I made a turkey, Mac and cheese, family made stuffing, green beans, asparagus, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, cranberry, dinner rolls and I ate myself full twice. Went back in for apple crumb, pumpkin pie, cannolis, pumpkin roll and vanilla bean ice cream. Thought if I had another bite of anything else I’d burst out of my Eagles hoodie. Who knew I had enough room for Cowboy tears. Bring me all the tears. Especially Matts tears. Those are the saltiest. Drink a nice tall glass and rub my overstuffed fat boy belly. A truly, truly happy thanksgiving.Β 

I relate to this on a very deep level.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Matts4313Β dat you?

Β 

Skip is an absolute cringe job every day. Why in the hell did we make him rich? Who watches that show or follows hisΒ unbelievably horrendous takes. I get that he’s the equivalent to a shock jock and as long as he’s moving the needle he’s doing his job but man, how that dude has made it this far is baffling. Β