🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol the amount of irony in this post is painful. Favorite part is the ending where you said “imagine being concerned about how your opinion will be perceived on an internet football forum site” in a post consisting of a paragraph primarily doing just that. No self awareness to speak of lol. 
I mean, you supposedly “don’t give a ****” but you give enough of a **** to come out of left field and lecture me on the exact proper way to hold an opinion on a football forum when I wasn’t even speaking to you. KINDA sad. Maybe don’t get hung up on one word and miss the entire point lol. And I mean.. you’re STILL doing it despite me illustrating to you what it looks like.. which you’ve chosen to ignore. Not gonna repeat myself when you can go back and read. 
I’m perfectly relaxed, honestly… but expect me to give you the same energy you give me. If you’re going to call someone out about something hilariously, painfully dumb at least have the ability to take a little push back without being a hurt drama queen about it.. it’s really not that serious. 

Shouldn’t you maybe be excited about your playoff game tomorrow and less focused on ranting about nothing while claiming you don’t care? Come on man lol. Self awareness ;)

Spin, deflect, project, deny, excuse. Couldn’t have encompassed cowboy fans more. 

I don’t know how you’re equating yourself to me. I said IDGAF about a post quote. I don’t have a problem relaying my opinion and having conviction without making irresolute, limp statements so I don’t have to deal with the reaction of, god forbid, anonymous internet people. You take yourself way too serious. I know people tell you that. It comes across in every post.

I guess “lecture” is 4 words. You got butthurt, went on the typical NFZ rant deflecting it all, name-called and then ended with a sarcastic remark, signed off with a smug emoji, hitting the send button, smelling your own fart. The guy that says he’s relaxed makes at least 2-3 posts per day in a rival fans forum looking to argue and bicker about nothing football related. The ego you must have, buddy. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Spin, deflect, project, deny, excuse. Couldn’t have encompassed cowboy fans more. 

I don’t know how you’re equating yourself to me. I said IDGAF about a post quote. I don’t have a problem relaying my opinion and having conviction without making irresolute, limp statements so I don’t have to deal with the reaction of, god forbid, anonymous internet people. You take yourself way too serious. I know people tell you that. It comes across in every post.

I guess “lecture” is 4 words. You got butthurt, went on the typical NFZ rant deflecting it all, name-called and then ended with a sarcastic remark, signed off with a smug emoji, hitting the send button, smelling your own fart. The guy that says he’s relaxed makes at least 2-3 posts per day in a rival fans forum looking to argue and bicker about nothing football related. The ego you must have, buddy. 

Like I said, no self awareness. The irony is strong with you. You must have amnesia or something. Imagine butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with you, giving attitude/ being annoying about something not football related, and then throwing a hissy fit when someone gives you more attitude back than you care to deal with. Don’t poke the bear and then act like a sensitive victim. It’s funny when you did everything that you’re accusing me of doing. 
I’ll make it very simple for you: we wouldn’t even be having this conversation if you didn’t go out of your way to be intentionally annoying. You keep saying you don’t give a **** and yet here you are continuing to return with the same dumb take feeling  comfortable in your echo chamber. 

Self awareness. Try it. Or just enjoy the football game you have today and stop clowning yourself. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Like I said, no self awareness. The irony is strong with you. You must have amnesia or something. Imagine butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with you, giving attitude/ being annoying about something not football related, and then throwing a hissy fit when someone gives you more attitude back than you care to deal with. Don’t poke the bear and then act like a sensitive victim. It’s funny when you did everything that you’re accusing me of doing. 
I’ll make it very simple for you: we wouldn’t even be having this conversation if you didn’t go out of your way to be intentionally annoying. You keep saying you don’t give a **** and yet here you are continuing to return with the same dumb take feeling  comfortable in your echo chamber. 

Self awareness. Try it. Or just enjoy the football game you have today and stop clowning yourself. 

You’re exhausting and annoying. And I don’t have time for you because my team is actually playing today. Crawl back in your hole. 

39 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Internet tough talk. Can you be more baseline? 

p.s. I’ll do whatever the eff I want. 

Oh, I’m sure you will… which apparently consists of randomly calling someone out and then crying a river when they give it back to you as if you’re being totally victimized. If that’s how you’re going to be consider not inviting it. That’s all I was saying..  no internet tough guy act here. Maybe you’re a bit sensitive. That’s okay.. but then don’t go around asking for it. That simple. 
Last post I’ll have on this topic.. think it’s abundantly clear how sad this is. But hey, you do you. 

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an easier entry into the SB. Wish the Niners would have had literally zero options at QB for the Dallas match up. Wish their only real/ fair game could have come against the NYG. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky, I guess. But hey, eat it up I guess. 

Would have been nice to have Minny beat the Giants so we could have had Dallas vs Philly in the divisional. Oh well.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an easier entry into the SB. Wish the Niners would have had literally zero options at QB for the Dallas match up. Wish their only real/ fair game could have come against the NYG. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky, I guess. But hey, eat it up I guess. 

Would have been nice to have Minny beat the Giants so we could have had Dallas vs Philly in the divisional. Oh well.

keep crying into your Ben and Jerry Jones.

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I want you to finally admit the Eagles are the best team in the NFC. Every week I’ve seen you give calling you the best offense, we are beatable, 49ers arguable the best team. Well now it’s our turn. 

the floor is yours: