🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

14 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

So, we need context here. Right? 

Your only point posting about this #1 offense for weeks was to just remind us of the obvious that they’ve scored more points than everyone else? Nothing more? You’ve really become over simplified all of a sudden. 

The point remains that you’re completely taking something out of context and assuming it means whatever you want it to mean for your own reasons. 
You’re being weird about this. I’m not going to go back a rehash the exact reasons why it was worth mentioning that Dallas had a very strong offense when I was never hear saying Dallas was the best team in the conference and going to the SB or any other dumb take that you guys pretend that I had so you can feel vindicated or something. 

15 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Right. But one is apart of the collective. And the reason why Dak has a limited amount of  opportunities for playoff games, Nabbs point of his post, is because he constantly puts duds out and thus is getting passed by Brock Purdy. The post wasn’t about one game but how many are you going to excuse away before you start looking at the problem? I figured you’d be able to grasp that. 

I figured you’d be able to grasp that this is a team sport and that Brock Purdy is on an absolutely loaded roster. This isn’t QB vs QB, which is really all that I was saying. Dak had a particularly bad game last week, so of course that’s all anyone is going to remember.. even forgetting that he was somewhat brilliant just a week prior. Meanwhile our only sample size with Brock is him winning a couple of playoff games with a roster that is absolutely LOADED with talent on both sides of the ball. I’m not meaning to take anything away from him, but the comparison right now is super derpy and not much more than a lame troll attempt. For what it’s worth, Brock ABSOLUTELY should have been picked 3 times in that game… even having a ball hit Trevon Diggs in the chest with an extremely lucky drop on Brock’s part. Dak wasn’t so lucky.

Edited by NoFlyZone

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

The point remains that you’re completely taking something out of context and assuming it means whatever you want it to mean for your own reasons. 
You’re being weird about this. I’m not going to go back a rehash the exact reasons why it was worth mentioning that Dallas had a very strong offense when I was never hear saying Dallas was the best team in the conference and going to the SB or any other dumb take that you guys pretend that I had so you can feel vindicated or something. 

What exactly is out of context? Your point was that the Eagles were looking vulnerable while Dak has lead the Cowboys to the #1 offense. Insinuating what, exactly? You don’t just correlate the points for no reason. Don’t be coy. You put your faith in that slug again and look what he did to you….again.

You don’t want to rehash it because it’s making looking getting excited about having Dak’s  “#1 offense” foolish. 

Just eat your crow. It’s so unbecoming. Not that I’m surprised. It’s just a bad look. 

Edited by Jroc04
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I figured you’d be able to grasp that this is a team sport and that Brock Purdy is on an absolutely loaded roster. This isn’t QB vs QB, which is really all that I was saying. Dak had a particularly bad game last week, so of course that’s all anyone is going to remember.. even forgetting that he was somewhat brilliant just a week prior. Meanwhile our only sample size with Brock is him winning a couple of playoff games with a roster that is absolutely LOADED with talent on both sides of the ball. I’m not meaning to take anything away from him, but the comparison right now is super derpy and not much more than a lame troll attempt. For what it’s worth, Brock ABSOLUTELY should have been picked 3 times in that game… even having a ball hit Trevon Diggs in the chest with an extremely lucky drop on Brock’s part. Dak wasn’t so lucky.

It was a simple post to poke fun at the futileness of the Cowboys. You’re the one that took it to the next step. We post these little nuggets to have a laugh at the Cowboys all the time. If you can’t handle it, feel free to just not reply. 

It just amazes me that “Dak lead #1 offense” is now just excused down to just a “team game”. When it’s rolling, its Dak. When it crashes and burns, it’s a team game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

It was a simple post to poke fun at the futileness of the Cowboys. You’re the one that took it to the next step. We post these little nuggets to have a laugh at the Cowboys all the time. If you can’t handle it, feel free to just not reply. 

It just amazes me that “Dak lead #1 offense” is now just excused down to just a “team game”. When it’s rolling, its Dak. When it crashes and burns, it’s a team game. 

Context for thee, but not for me!

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

No, it mentioned three very specific players in a stupid comparison. Then I explained why it was stupid. You twist and turn the original conversation to whatever nonsense you please regardless of whether it makes ANY sense at all lol. And then you tack on completely baseless things like bringing up vague things that I’ve said in different conversations and then loosely attaching it to the conversation for no reason… as if I haven’t offered you guys more explanation for my points than you even care to read. 

You’re just continuing to make up whatever you want. I never implied that all success is credit to Dak and that he’s blameless for anything else. I literally just said that he played poorly against the Niners last week and now you’re gonna sit here and act like I’m saying he’s blameless for the times he’s fallen short. Come on man lol. I know you all want me to be the type of Cowboy fan that exists pretty much just in memes and your imaginations… but that isn’t reality. 

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

What exactly is out of context? Your point was that the Eagles were looking vulnerable while Dak has lead the Cowboys to the #1 offense. Insinuating what, exactly? You don’t just correlate the points for no reason. Don’t be coy. You put your faith in that slug again and look what he did to you….again.

You don’t want to rehash it because it’s making looking getting excited about having Dak’s  “#1 offense” foolish. 

Just eat your crow. It’s so unbecoming. Not that I’m surprised. It’s just a bad look. 

What crow is there to eat? The desperation to act like I was in here shouting ‘wE dEM bOyS!’ Or being all like ‘it’s our year!!!!!’ Is completely dumb. The Cowboys lost to arguably the best team in football on the road by one score.. it is what it is. Doesn’t mean it was foolish for me to think they were a good football team having a strong season. I never took it further than that, though. I never said they were better than the Niners nor did I say they were better than Philly. I think Philly and Dallas were similar.. personally think the Niners are slightly better than both. 

Just because there are times where I’ve discussed the Cowboys offense that doesn’t mean I was saying they were going to win it all. Just because I’ve at totally separate times discussed the Cowboys ability on offense and simply stated the Eagles were beatable doesn’t even imply I thought one was factually better than the other. I never correlated the two points — you’re the only one doing that for your own dumb agenda. You guys have acted time and again like I’ve said your team is bad or fraudulent or something when I’ve never done that and have instead even said multiple times that the Eagles are a good, strong team. Talking about the Dallas offense isn’t some sort of implication that they’re the best team in football and that no one else could hang… lol.

Like I said in my other post, you’re just making up your own narrative. There isn’t anything to back it up. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I just like laughing at clowns.

Well it just ends up being ironic given your inability to read and grasp even the most basic of points. But don’t let anyone keep you from being you…

Edited by NoFlyZone

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

What crow is there to eat? The desperation to act like I was in here shouting ‘wE dEM bOyS!’ Or being all like ‘it’s our year!!!!!’ Is completely dumb. The Cowboys lost to arguably the best team in football on the road by one score.. it is what it is. Doesn’t mean it was foolish for me to think they were a good football team having a strong season. I never took it further than that, though. I never said they were better than the Niners nor did I say they were better than Philly. I think Philly and Dallas were similar.. personally think the Niners are slightly better than both. 

Just because there are times where I’ve discussed the Cowboys offense that doesn’t mean I was saying they were going to win it all. Just because I’ve at totally separate times discussed the Cowboys ability on offense and simply stated the Eagles were beatable doesn’t even imply I thought one was factually better than the other. I never correlated the two points — you’re the only one doing that for your own dumb agenda. You guys have acted time and again like I’ve said your team is bad or fraudulent or something when I’ve never done that and have instead even said multiple times that the Eagles are a good, strong team. Talking about the Dallas offense isn’t some sort of implication that they’re the best team in football and that no one else could hang… lol.

Like I said in my other post, you’re just making up your own narrative. There isn’t anything to back it up. 

What time are the Cowboys playing Sunday?