🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

17 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No, it can’t. It’s one game. Eagles consistently were playing that kind of ball for a month… and yes, it was a month. I’ve literally detailed this and spelled it our for you guys a million times… and yet you still don’t get it for some reason. I have nothing to walk back… try and get the receipts if you think otherwise 😎

It’s all good buddy. We all know you will just right it off as a one game thing. Just like the Packers game. And the first three quarters of the Colts game. Wait… am I cherry picking things? Sounds familiar….

Nice call on picking the Giants this week tho. Was a really smart choice. 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It’s all good buddy. We all know you will just right it off as a one game thing. Just like the Packers game. And the first three quarters of the Colts game. Wait… am I cherry picking things? Sounds familiar….

Nice call on picking the Giants this week tho. Was a really smart choice. 

Again, get me the receipts. You really pick and choose what you decide to read, remember, and embarrassingly misunderstand. It’s like you haven’t been paying attention at all. 

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Again, get me the receipts. You really pick and choose what you decide to read, remember, and embarrassingly misunderstand. It’s like you haven’t been paying attention at all. 

Ya it’s weird how when all you do is spew garbage no one pays attention to you. Funny how that works. 

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya it’s weird how when all you do is spew garbage no one pays attention to you. Funny how that works. 

And yet here you are, per usual. Yet another terrible take. You sure do churn them out. Again, get me receipts please… or do you want to double down on admitting that you have no clue what you’re talking about?

You make it too easy 😔

Edited by NoFlyZone

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

And yet here you are, per usual. Yet another terrible take. You sure do churn them out. Again, get me receipts please… or do you want to double down on admitting that you have no clue what you’re talking about. 
You make it too easy 😔

A terrible take about what? I haven’t had a single take. I’m just making fun of you lol. 

12 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

A terrible take about what? I haven’t had a single take. I’m just making fun of you lol. 

I’ll make it simpler for you: you’re wrong and what you’re saying makes zero sense. That’s me referring to your takes about my takes… hope that isn’t too complicated.

Try and walk it back if you want… pretty ironic lol. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

41 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No, it can’t. It’s one game. Eagles consistently were playing that kind of ball for a month… and yes, it was a month. I’ve literally detailed this and spelled it our for you guys a million times… and yet you still don’t get it for some reason. I have nothing to walk back… try and get the receipts if you think otherwise 😎

But the Packers game was “one game”

And now the Texans game was “one game”

by NFZ math that is a month

😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’ll make it simpler for you: you’re wrong and what you’re saying makes zero sense. That’s me referring to your takes about my takes… hope that isn’t too complicated.

I’ll make it simple for you. No one cares what you say about anything and no one takes you seriously. Nice prediction on that Giants dub mr prescient. 

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I’ll make it simple for you. No one cares what you say about anything and no one takes you seriously. Nice prediction on that Giants dub mr prescient. 

Again.. and yet you’re here. I literally don’t even have to interact with you and you want to talk. And then when I call out how dumb your take is when you think you’re being clever or something the best you can do is “lOl nO oNE cArEs”

I already told you somewhere else that I literally posted in this thread that the Giants would be in big trouble if the Philly team that destroyed the Titans showed up to play…. Aaaand that’s what happened. Again, you’re amazing at what you choose to read, remember, and then misunderstand. It’s embarrassing.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Again.. and yet you’re here. I literally don’t even have to interact with you and you want to talk. And then when I call out how dumb your take is when you think you’re being clever or something the best you can do is “lOl nO oNE cArEs”

I already told you somewhere else that I literally posted in this thread that the Giants would be in big trouble if the Philly team that destroyed the Titans showed up to play NY the Giants would be in big trouble…. Aaaand that’s what happened. Again, you’re amazing at what you choose to read, remember, and then misunderstand. It’s embarrassing.

Just cause you hedge your bets doesn’t make the original any worse. Simply put it makes you look spineless which well…. Isn’t shocking to anyone. 

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Just cause you hedge your bets doesn’t make the original any worse. Simply put it makes you look spineless which well…. Isn’t shocking to anyone. 

No, it’s called not being a fortune teller and being objective. The Eagles had been in a bit of a slump (think you used that word yourself here), and then blew up the Titans to shake out of that a little. I literally posted here that maybe they were shaking out of that rut.. but if they weren’t then they could have the close sort of game that they had been finding themselves in somewhat consistently for a good stretch there before they broke that against the Titans. 

The fact that you’d mistake a genuine analysis for me being scared is stupid and typical you. What do you want me to do? Make proclamations that the Eagles are going to lose every week no matter what? Come on now.

The fact that I’ve said more than once that Philly has a good team, had a chance of causing big trouble for NY, and now you want to come around and try and clown me is super dumb. Go back through the thread and read.. maybe try taking your time.

Edited by NoFlyZone

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

So we ready to call a win a win yet or you gonna keep pounding that chest over imaginary style points? 

Nah, we don’t need to talk about imaginary style points. But ability showcased in the games does matter, especially when we’re talking about teams with similar/ equal records. But as far as how the Eagles HAD been looking… they’ve done a good job of setting a different precedent. I mean… you’d definitely agree that they’ve looked better/ stronger over their last two games.. right? 

I mean why have you all wanted me to come by to talk Eagles football lately? Couldn’t have anything to do with them having big wins the last two weeks, right? So maybe it’s not as simple as “a win is a win” after all… otherwise what have you all been wanting me to come over and talk about?

Edited by NoFlyZone