πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Yea, even if Wentz is more "talented" than Heinicke, he's a much worse leader of other men.
I'm guessing when we won 13 games with him our SB year, it's because other vets were already established leaders. As soon as he was "the guy" other people look up to as a glue guy, things started to deteriorate. Indy brings him in to be a leader, things fell apart whenever Jonathan Taylor didn't have a great game. Washington brings him in to be the leader, they look like they are going to be drafting in the top 8 until Heinicke takes over as the leader.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Micah talking that ish about Jalen, boys.Β 
Β 

Gonna be a spicy Dallas-Eagles week.Β 

Jalen probably doing some Men in Black memory erasing crap just so he can solely focus on the bears or something. Probably doesn't even know who Micah is right now lmao.

47 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Micah talking that ish about Jalen, boys.Β 
Β 

Gonna be a spicy Dallas-Eagles week.Β 

Love that they are talking Eagles a week to early. Especially after looking not great against the Texans. Maybe a slip up against the Jags that could still realistically steal their division?

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Love that they are talking Eagles a week to early. Especially after looking not great against the Texans. Maybe a slip up against the Jags that could still realistically steal their division?

Context was about the MVP race so I don’t think this is really a thing as nice as it would be.Β 
Β 

I’ll take the extra motivation regardless. Slay has said multiple times **** like this matters in the locker room.Β