πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Eagles win, Cowgirls lose. What a wonderful day.Β 

Now that's hilarious.Β Β 

Does this Jags game count the Cowboys being in a slump? Just curious?

Wrong team got Trapped today.Β  Can you imagine havingΒ  $40MΒ  QB who constantly throws the ball away to the opposing team?

I can't!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Now that's hilarious.Β Β 

Wrong team got Trapped today.Β  Can you imagine havingΒ  $40MΒ  QB who constantly throws the ball away to the opposing team?

I can't!

They have been struggling for a month confirmed.Β 

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Now that's hilarious.Β Β 

I can't!

Hurts literally threw 2 picks today. Dak’s last pass went off the hands of the receiver… which has happened too often this season along with incorrect routes, etc. I mean Dak has not exactly been known for interceptions throughout his career… and now has had horrible luck with it in combination with his pass catchers.Β 
But regardless, the loss today was mostly on the Dallas defense suddenly turning into Swiss cheese for a game. Don’t think you can fault a QB that much when he puts up 34 points, defense leaks it to OT, and then his OT pass goes off the hands of his own player for a pick six.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Gotta love when a fan prematurely starts talking smack only to disappear after they choke.

I'm sure it's not the only thing he's premature at. πŸ‘Œ

Don’t you like… have me muted or something weird like that? Kind of hard to appear for you if you’re too soft to even see me do it my guy. What an ironic post lol.Β 

Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

25 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Hurts literally threw 2 picks today. Dak’s last pass went off the hands of the receiver… which has happened too often this season along with incorrect routes, etc. I mean Dak has not exactly been known for interceptions throughout his career… and now has had horrible luck with it in combination with his pass catchers.Β 
But regardless, the loss today was mostly on the Dallas defense suddenly turning into Swiss cheese for a game. Don’t think you can fault a QB that much when he puts up 34 points, defense leaks it to OT, and then his OT pass goes off the hands of his own player for a pick six.

For a game? The Dallas defense looked like crap last week too.Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

For a game? The Dallas defense looked like crap last week too.Β 

I think that's a bit of a stretch. I'll take giving up 23 points... but obviously the performance against the Jags today was outright bad. Clearly the worst they have looked all season and it isn't even close. Losing Brown and Lewis has been awful for the secondary as the inexperienced DBs in that secondary have clearly been the weak link in what had otherwise been a strong unit. Clearly some adjustments need to be made there. Kelvin Joseph eventually got sat down, but even then his replacement got picked on, too.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone