πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dak has 3 times as many INTs than Jalen Hurts this season in 5 less gamesΒ 

Dak is also making almost $19M more in 2022 after the restructure!Β 

Dak $19,730,000Β 

Hurts $1,082,000

Β 

Daks Cap hit next 2 years with no room to cut him. He's so awesome πŸ‘ŒΒ 

23' $49M (Dead Cap 89M)

24' $52M (Dead Cap 39M)

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

That seems fair. The game on SNF is going to be huge for whoever wins. Winner is likely in and loser has an uphill battle to make it.

I agree the winner is most likely in, but for the loser of Giants vs the Commanders they still just need to win 2 more games to force the Lions and Seahawks to win 10 beat them out. Lions need to go 4-0 for that, Seahawks 3-1. Funny enough the Jets a team trying to make the playoffs themselves plays both of them, as much as I detest the Jets fans, I will be rooting hard for the Jets.

7 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

I agree the winner is most likely in, but for the loser of Giants vs the Commanders they still just need to win 2 more games to force the Lions and Seahawks to win 10 beat them out. Lions need to go 4-0 for that, Seahawks 3-1. Funny enough the Jets a team trying to make the playoffs themselves plays both of them, as much as I detest the Jets fans, I will be rooting hard for the Jets.

Nah, you all need to let the 7th spot go to someone that actually might have a shot at beating the VikingsΒ 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah, you all need to let the 7th spot go to someone that actually might have a shot at beating the VikingsΒ 

The Viking worry you?!

It might be just me but I would enjoy being the first division to have every team make the playoffs.Β 

24 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

The Viking worry you?!

It might be just me but I would enjoy being the first division to have every team make the playoffs.Β 

No they don't but I'd rather not have to go through both the Cowboys and the 49ers. So if the Vikings lose than the Eagles get the 7th seed and the 49ers and Cowboys would have to beat each other up to get to us.Β 

Β 

If I had to guess.... IΒ  think the Giants are too beat up as it stands to make a real push for the postseason. If they can get some guys back within the next couple weeks I could see it... but they are just too depleted atm.

As its stands now I would expect Washington to win this weekend and Seattle to do enough to sneak in the playoffs. Far from a guarantee but this is just how I feel about the teams as of late.

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If I had to guess.... IΒ  think the Giants are too beat up as it stands to make a real push for the postseason. If they can get some guys back within the next couple weeks I could see it... but they are just too depleted atm.

As its stands now I would expect Washington to win this weekend and Seattle to do enough to sneak in the playoffs. Far from a guarantee but this is just how I feel about the teams as of late.

I hope Washington gets the 6 spot and then I'm good with Seattle or Detroit at the 7 spot.

Β 

Washington probably goes down hard to SF.

Dallas likely beats whatever garbage team comes out of the NFC South

I'd think the Lions or Seahawks would have a pretty legit chance to beat the Vikings. Which would set up Dallas vs SF and Eagles vs 7 seed rather than Eagles playing Dallas in the Divisional Round and then having to take on SF (likely) after that.Β 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I hope Washington gets the 6 spot and then I'm good with Seattle or Detroit at the 7 spot.

Β 

Washington probably goes down hard to SF.

Dallas likely beats whatever garbage team comes out of the NFC South

I'd think the Lions or Seahawks would have a pretty legit chance to beat the Vikings. Which would set up Dallas vs SF and Eagles vs 7 seed rather than Eagles playing Dallas in the Divisional Round and then having to take on SF (likely) after that.Β 

Ya I think that is the most likely outcome, but we will see. I could see the Vikings have a bit of a crumble and losing one of their last four as well... not sure who has the tiebreaker in that situation between them and the Niners. But if the Vikings are the three seed I could see Washington playing spoiler vs them as well.

Hopefully we take care of business vs the Bears this weekend cause that would put us close to a lock as the one seed, but obviously we have work to do on locking that up still.

1 hour ago, Go_Giants said:

The Viking worry you?!

Not at all, like Pete said want someone who will beat them. Giants are the only playoff bubble team rn that I wouldn’t be so sure could do that.

Our easiest path is making the Niners and Cowboys play eachother. Though the Vikings loss this week makes it a real possibility Niners get the #2 seed which makes things easier. If the #6 seed take out the Vikings, which right now my bet would be that’s the Commies, We’ll miss them both. And in the event the 7th seed Lions/Giants/Seahawks knock off the Niners…great. Same with Declining Brady getting one more playoff win over Dallas.

11 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Yea good luckΒ 

unless the refs save you guys again Washington going winΒ 

Β