πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Minshew definitely did better than Hurts did last time. But you see the Dak difference with the 40 points on the board.

Good game, your team has a lot of fight. Merry Christmas, hope for a rematch in January.

But I was told I should be ashamed if we only beat a backup by 2 scores, let alone one.

Β 

so we get NFZ Almost win credit right?Β 

😎

28 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I think it's more of a: Cowboys ALMOST lost to a backup qb.

Flashbacks to all the trash talk from when the Rush led Cowboys lost to Philly in Philly 😎

Minshew played really, really well for you guys. Rush? Not so much. Think the loss of Dak was a little more significant. Philly actually looked better in the second matchup with Minshew than they did in the first match up with Hurts… so there’s that.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Flashbacks to all the trash talk from when the Rush led Cowboys lost to Philly in Philly 😎

Minshew played really, really well for you guys. Rush? Not so much. Think the loss of Dak was a little more significant. Philly actually looked better in the second matchup with Minshew than they did in the first match up with Hurts… so there’s that.

We turned it over 4x, on what earth did we look better?

Β 

This was a poor performance by SB contender standards, and if Eagles keep playing like this we won’t be around for long in postseason.

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We turned it over 4x, on what earth did we look better?

Β 

This was a poor performance by SB contender standards, and if Eagles keep playing like this we won’t be around for long in postseason.

It’s cool… keep in mind you went against the best offense in the league. Minshew was a hero for you guys.Β 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We went against the Eagles with Jalen Hurts????? How multiverse of us…..

Nahhh Dallas has the most points per game since Dak came back. Rush’s offense (and no disrespect to him) was ranked in the bottom 1/4th of the league and hurts the overall season ranking. But Dak led offense is #1 😎

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We went against the Eagles with Jalen Hurts????? How multiverse of us…..

If Hurts plays does anyone really think the Eagles don't win comfortably, including Dallas Fans not naned NFZ?

It's literally the same exact argument/excuse this idiot made when we faced Cooper Rush not Dak?

Guess it only applies to Dallas. Our backup QB Almost beat that team despite 4 TO's. It was WTF game all over again. Eagles beat themselves.

Other then getting the W, not sure why Cowboy fans would be excited about what transpired? It wasn't really all that impressive or statement type Win.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Hurts plays does anyone really think the Eagles don't win comfortably, including Dallas Fans not naned NFZ?

It's literally the same exact argument/excuse this idiot made when we faced Cooper Rush not Dak?

Guess it only applies to Dallas. Our backup QB Almost beat that team despite 4 TO's. It was WTF game all over again. Eagles beat themselves.

Other then getting the W, not sure why Cowboy fans would be excited about what transpired? It wasn't really all that impressive or statement type Win.Β 

Β 

Β 

I’d explain it to you if you wouldn’t have me on mute πŸ’”

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

One less TO and Eagles win that game. I wouldn't be super happy as a Dallas fan but to each their own.Β 

Not many teams win with 4TO. It's not coincidence that both Eagles losses on the season 13-2, that occured! Is what it is.

Congrats to Smitty on 1K. Kids Special.Β