🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

It’s early September in the NFCE thread. Unbeknownst to its posters, an Eagles team begins a long and arduous march into January. They do what most thought was impossible. Even the most optimistic have been pleasantly surprised. They battle their way to 14-3, the best record in the league, #1 seed in the NFC earning a 1st round bye. They bring into the playoffs the 3rd best total offense and 2nd best total defense. All is good in Philly. 

If someone told me that night I’d be reading more about Dak effing Prescott, I wouldn’t have believed it. This dude has done nothing in this league. Almost 30, 2 pro bowls, one playoff win. 7 years in the league, one playoff win. Enough with Dak. Don’t talk to me about Dak until he wins more playoff games than I have testicles. I have TWO, if you’re interested! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

If someone told me that night I’d be reading more about Dak effing Prescott, I wouldn’t have believed it. This dude has done nothing in this league. Almost 30, 2 pro bowls, one playoff win. 7 years in the league, one playoff win. Enough with Dak. Don’t talk to me about Dak until he wins more playoff games than I have testicles. I have TWO, if you’re interested! 

You forgot the career earnings as the Cowboy QB for that Ineptitude of a paltry $133M. Will be almost $200M by the end of his 2024 season. 🍺

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

You forgot the career earnings as the Cowboy QB for that Ineptitude of a paltry $133M. Will be almost $200M by the end of his 2024 season. 🍺

“Ineptitude”

Leading his offense to 30+ points per game two years in a row. Dumb takes are dumb.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

“Ineptitude”

Leading his offense to 30+ points per game two years in a row. Dumb takes are dumb.

Good luck next week boss… don’t love your chances but I will be watching with my toes up. If you happen to win, our meeting will be a crapshoot but have fun getting past Brady! Hoping you can finally see your team do some damage in the playoffs!!

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This has nothing to with the fact that your defense couldn’t stop him. 

I do believe they would've done enough to do so without all the gifts. Anyways, good luck in the wild card round. I look forward to kicking my feet up and relaxing, relishing my team getting healthy and advancing without lifting a finger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You mean like Dallas and Dak just did against a QB in his first ever start?

Better than Heinicke. It was a meaningless game, and honestly the team looked very vanilla. They didn’t lose that game on defense. The offense simply scored 6 points… as a team averaging 30+ with Dak. Weird game that didn’t even matter.

Your team lost to Washington as well, if you recall. Nice of your team to put up 22 and win a one possession game against Giants complete back up squad. 

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Better than Heinicke. It was a meaningless game, and honestly the team looked very vanilla. They didn’t lose that game on defense. The offense simply scored 6 points… as a team averaging 30+ with Dak. Weird game that didn’t even matter.

Your team lost to Washington as well, if you recall. Nice of your team to put up 22 and win a one possession game against Giants complete back up squad. 

Duh, it was the Cowboys.