πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

How did that Jets game go for your team?

You do realize the point in what I’m saying.. right?Β 

How did that Cardinals game go for you?

I don't know about you, but the context of losing to the Cardinals by 12 is worse than losing to the Jets by 2.

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

How did that Cardinals game go for you?

I don't know about you, but the context of losing to the Cardinals by 12 is worse than losing to the Jets by 2.

You’re not following here lol. You’re all referencing the Cowboys strength of schedule and dismissing them because of it… while also not considering that these teams have either beaten yours or taken them down to the wire more times than once.

One game against Arizona means little at this point.

11 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re not following here lol. You’re all referencing the Cowboys strength of schedule and dismissing them because of it… while also not considering that these teams have either beaten yours or taken them down to the wire more times than once.

One game against Arizona means little at this point.

β€œTaken them down to the wire more times than once” is the mentality you get when you give kids a participation trophy and they think everyone wins.Β 

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

Because NFZ likes to showboat after scoring 100 against his 12 year old kid and friends in a pickup basketball game.

God almighty man. Like I get it's a forum, so discussion and arguments are what it's for, but I'm not even gonna go read all of it like I usually like to do. I'm just so tired of seeing it.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

β€œTaken them down to the wire more times than once” is the mentality you get when you give kids a participation trophy and they think everyone wins.Β 

.. what? I wasn’t praising those teams lmao. The point is that if you’re going to dismiss how dominant Dallas has looked.. you need to realize that Philly has looked meh against that same level of competition. I’m not even saying that to criticize them, it just seems like a weird talking point to be totally dismissive of Dallas given that.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

God almighty man. Like I get it's a forum, so discussion and arguments are what it's for, but I'm not even gonna go read all of it like I usually like to do. I'm just so tired of seeing it.

Just put your setting to ignore anything he posts like I have. At least you won't have to read his drivel until people actually quote him.