πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I said Dallas can't beat a team with a winning record besides Philly. Dallas has yet to prove me wrong. It's not a clichΓ© if it keeps happening, it's just life.

You absolutely did not. Not to mention Seattle also had a WC spot and a winning record before Dallas brought them to .500 during their brutal stretch of Niners, Dallas, Niners (without Geno), and now Philly.Β 

13 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

You absolutely did not. Not to mention Seattle also had a WC spot and a winning record before Dallas brought them to .500 during their brutal stretch of Niners, Dallas, Niners (without Geno), and now Philly.Β 

You would have lost to Seattle if not for the refs handing that game to you. Dallas was the 2nd best team on the field that night. And now Seattle is 6-7. A true landmark victory over a great team. Take great pride in the fact that you beat a team that will finish 8-9 or 7-10, because at one point they were over .500.

I don't consider beating Tampa Bay in week 3, when they were 2-0, "beating a winning team", but you obviously would.

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Our coaches areΒ geniuses... the way to beat Dallas is always run on them. There defense is small and weak against the run. what do the Eagles do? Give Swift the ball 5 timesΒ πŸ™„

Gotta out Rocket, the Rocket Scientist.Β  Make the obvious more confusing. Be to easy to pound the rock, eliminate that pass rush and win T.O.P.Β 

Especially down 10pts after a whole QT. πŸ‘Œ

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You would have lost to Seattle if not for the refs handing that game to you. Dallas was the 2nd best team on the field that night. And now Seattle is 6-7. A true landmark victory over a great team. Take great pride in the fact that you beat a team that will finish 8-9 or 7-10, because at one point they were over .500.

I don't consider beating Tampa Bay in week 3, when they were 2-0, "beating a winning team", but you obviously would.

It’s like you didn’t even read a word I said. I don’t really feel like copying and pasting, but I’ll try and rephrase, anyway. Beating a team with a winning record in December is not the same as beating a team with a winning record in early September.. obviously. You’re dismissing Seattle for now being one game below .500, but you’re not acknowledging the fact that they were two games over .500 before having to go on a stretch of playing Niners, then Dallas, then Niners again without having Geno at QB. Seattle had to play the current best team in football twice and also had to play a strong Dallas team at their place (where they’ve won 15 games in a row). Obviously the Cowboys were a big part in dropping them from their winning record. Also, claiming Dallas was given the Seattle game by the refs is laughable given the penalties they also had in that game. It was a flag fest.. for both teams.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

If we win tonight, I’m claiming that beating Seattle is like winning the Super Bowl and I expect rival fans to treat this tremendous accomplishment as such. Just one month ago, they have a winning record. Thanks.

Edited by WeaponX
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So this is how Dallas looks the moment they get out of the comfort they are provided in scheduling ever single season...

There's a reason the media and NFL boast constantly non stop 24 /7 coverage about Dallas's Home record and current Home winning streak.

They simply suck on the road!! That doesn't make for good TV, doesn't sell tickets.Β 

Everyone knows, hell Micah Parsons himself, the Cowboys are not the same team away from the comfy confines of Jerry World.Β 

Have fun goingΒ 

@Tampa, @SF, @Philly

Or

@Tampa, @Philly, @SF

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's a reason the media and NFL boast constantly non stop 24 /7 coverage about Dallas's Home record and current Home winning streak.

They simply suck on the road!! That doesn't make for good TV, doesn't sell tickets.Β 

Everyone knows, hell Micah Parsons himself, the Cowboys are not the same team away from the comfy confines of Jerry World.Β 

Have fun goingΒ 

@Tampa, @SF, @Philly

Or

@Tampa, @Philly, @SF

I believe dome teams have a bigger drop off on the road than open stadium teams. It was a big talking point in here during the Manning/Brees years, but it is not mentioned at all with the Cowboys.Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Are we really arguing Seattle is a better team than Tampa as if that's some sort of accomplishment? And yes Dallas got every single break in the world in that game.Β  Just take the L and move on.Β Β 

No? Literally no one was arguing that at all. Nor did Dallas get every break in that game vs Seattle when they were flagged just as frequently. Meanwhile Philly can’t beat that same team even with them missing Geno. Funny how you’ve all been so dismissive of that win but your own team was handed a loss by them.

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have fun goingΒ 

@Tampa, @SF, @Philly

Or

@Tampa, @Philly, @SF

No one in Dallas cares about having to play Philly.. or Tampa for that matter.

7 hours ago, WeaponX said:

If we win tonight, I’m claiming that beating Seattle is like winning the Super Bowl and I expect rival fans to treat this tremendous accomplishment as such. Just one month ago, they have a winning record. Thanks.

I’m sorry, maybe you misread, but no one was acting like that about beating Seattle. You couldn’t even if you wanted to, because your team was handed a L by the team you’re being so dismissive about.. and they didn’t even have their starter at QB. Nice one.

4 hours ago, ACO said:

Eagles can not drop 4 in a row. They just can't.Β 

I can see Cowboys losing to the Dolphins and the Lions cause their run defense is TRASH.

Bit of an exaggeration because of what just happened on Sunday. Dallas has won 15 games in a row at home.. beating them there will be a tall task for Detroit.