πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

57 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I think there was definitely something to what you said. They’re just.. such a momentum team at times. When it goes well, it often goes really well. When it goes bad, it often goes really bad. When they throw that knock out punch, they make sure their opponent stays down. If they get punched in the teeth early, they tend to stay down. They definitely have the talent, for the most part, but I’m not sure how they fix this.Β 

They beat up on a bunch of weaklings and are frauds as I have said for weeks

So McCarthy gets Fired today / Dan Quinn to Seattle / Bill Belichick Becomes New HC w/ Josh Daniels as OC and Matt Patricia as DC /Β  Parsons demands a trade / Dak and DAL 1st to CHI for #1 for Caleb Williams lol

After Tonight

Sirrianni gone / Kelce, Cox, BG, Slay, Johnson all Retire / The whole offseason becomes about Jalen Hurts and is this Carson Wentz 2.0 all over.

Β 

OFF SEASON INSANITY - The NFC East Great Reset. 3 Teams Resetting. Giants Digging a Deeper Hole and screwing themselves longer. Who will win the NFC EAST who knows...

Bahahah 90% of that **** wont happen. but funny bahaha

Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is a difference between coming in this thread designed for NFC East trash talk and going into a game day thread right after a loss. NFZ stays pretty much here when he comes into this forum.Β 

He did go to the Cardinals GDT IIRC, or one of those in which he was liking every comment remember?

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I just think losing DQ and McCarthy all at once will be a bit much for him. Honestly, the game really was more on DQ.. not as much on McCarthy. Your defense giving up 42 points, pretty much a TD every single time GB touched the ball, made it pretty much impossible.. and it’s not like GB had set a precedent for being even remotely that kind of offense prior to this debacle by the Dallas defense. McCarthy wasn’t great, Dak was poor for pretty much 1/2 the game (and admitted to more or less pressing because the defense needed help).. but ultimately the defense was the unit that was catastrophic.Β 
Β 

McCarthy’s offense was only just installed this season. I don’t think they’re going to tear that down already. Not when it was as good as it was and Dak was clearly very comfortable with it.Β 

I honestly don't think McCarthy's offense is all that... He isn't some creative guy like Andy Reid, McVay, Shanahan,Β McDaniel, Ben Johnson that can scheme plays open. The Cowboys offense is pretty simple, and the Packers exposed it. The recognized the plays and and out-coached McCarthy and he didn't have an answer. I think Cowboys having the very good offense with Dak and CeeDee putting up career numbers had to do more with how talented they are and easy schedule. How did that offense do against winning teams this year other than the Eagles defense which is TRASH.

As an Eagles fan i hope you guys keep him, but it will be a mistake.Β 

The best part about this Dallas collapse is this was their year similar to how our year was last year. They have a bunch of big contracts to pay coming up here really soon. Dak, Parsons, Lamb, and more all due for massive deals... and they couldn't even manage one singular playoff win.Β 

This team is going to trend down. They absolutely should do a soft reset with a new HC, but I have a hard time believing Jerry will do that.

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

They beat up on a bunch of weaklings and are frauds as I have said for weeks

Not really. The Packers game was unprecedented. They played that caliber of a team at several other points in the season and performed significantly better.Β 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya he is classless which is a surprise to no one.Β 

Not really. I think β€œfair” would be a better assessment. I’ve said little to nothing to several of you that go out of your way to make it personal time and time again even when I’ve been proven correct about several things this season. I easily could have come over here to talk trash about Philly dropping 5/6 games to end the season, but I didn’t do that. And yet here you are still trying to drag me. It’s really not that serious.. attempt to lighten up at some point.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not really. I think β€œfair” would be a better assessment. I’ve said little to nothing to several of you that go out of your way to make it personal time and time again even when I’ve been proven correct about several things this season. I easily could have come over here to talk trash about Philly dropping 5/6 games to end the season, but I didn’t do that. And yet here you are still trying to drag me. It’s really not that serious.. attempt to lighten up at some point.

You literally go through our GDT and spite like posts of us raging at our team. Last season you would regularly drop into GDTs and troll when things went bad including after the SB. None of the Eagles posters that have been here for any amount of time do that in rival forums.

You are classless.Β 

Funny to hear you asking people to lighten up as well when you were in NFL Gen calling people POS's because they did some light hearted trolling... Hypocrite you are per usual.Β 

22 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You literally go through our GDT and spite like posts of us raging at our team. Last season you would regularly drop into GDTs and troll when things went bad including after the SB. None of the Eagles posters that have been here for any amount of time do that in rival forums.

You are classless.Β 

Funny to hear you asking people to lighten up as well when you were in NFL Gen calling people POS's because they did some light hearted trolling... Hypocrite you are per usual.Β 

This isn’t worth me responding to, and in general it’s impossible to have a conversation with you in particular because you largely ignore whatever is said to you in favor of rambling on about whatever narrative you make up in your head. You also outright lie and make things up.. though you probably do believe it in your head. Again, if this is what I do.. how did you manage not to hear from me over the past several weeks where your team dropped 5 out of the last 6 games to lose the division. I liked posts well after the fact, and it was related to people that had personally attacked me in this thread over stating that your team wasn’t a tier ahead of Dallas. Again, I could have been dredging up those conversations, but I didn’t. It wasn’t that serious, and I largely left it alone.
Β 

It’s amusing that you get to pick and choose what is light hearted and what is classless based on who the poster is. I’ve offered you clarification. Maybe try and wrap your head around the fact that I truly did little to nothing to acknowledge your team’s struggles to end the season. Even earlier in the year I was complimentary of your team.. let’s not act like I’ve been zipping around trying to give you people grief.Β 
Β 

Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

7 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This isn’t worth me responding to, and in general it’s impossible to have a conversation with you in particular because you largely ignore whatever is said to you in favor of rambling on about whatever narrative you make up in your head. You also outright lie and make things up.. though you probably do believe it in your head. Again, if this is what I do.. how did you manage not to hear from me over the past several weeks where your team dropped 5 out of the last 6 games to lose the division. I liked posts well after the fact, and it was related to people that had personally attacked me in this thread over stating that your team wasn’t a tier ahead of Dallas. Again, I could have been dredging up those conversations, but I didn’t. It wasn’t that serious, and I largely left it alone.
Β 

It’s amusing that you get to pick and choose what is light hearted and what is classless based on who the poster is. I’ve offered you clarification. Maybe try and wrap your head around the fact that I truly did little to nothing to acknowledge your team’s struggles to end the season. Even earlier in the year I was complimentary of your team.. let’s not act like I’ve been zipping around trying to give you people grief.Β 
Β 

Β 

Hey buddy, the point is that YOU get to choose what is lighthearted and what isn't not me. You come in here and regularly call people soft, but you get a bit of rubbing in NFL Gen and immediately personally insult multiple posters. You literally had a mod call you out on it. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

I don't care about the rest of your rambling. It is par for the course. You simply just project all the garbage you do onto others. I don't care about what you post in this thread. It is fair game here. But it is a fact that you have trolled our GDT's multiple times regardless of what you say. You have zero class.Β 

My top 3 favorite days of the year

1) If the wife and I can get a vacation away from the kids

2) First Sunday of the regular seasonΒ 

3) The morning after the Cowboys January choke job

Not even getting lit up by Baker can ruin this highΒ 

• Like 3