πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I'm speechless as to what happened in the Giants game from one 1/2 to the other.Β 

Wish I saw the game.

How does Saquon only get 5 touches after 1/2 time? Thank You though HC/OC ,former Eagles coach I can't remember your name?

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Probably just where you live, I live in VA and the Giants and Eagles fanbases seem tiny to me.

true, when I'm in Virginia it's only ever NOVA area...and that'sΒ been a mix of a bunch of teams.

They were probably the 7th/8th most popular team in central PA growing up

Eagles then Steelers

Ravens Cowboys and Packers

Raiders then the Skins

Β 

I probably knew as many dolphins fans as skins fans, but was definitely in a bubble

Just now, ninjapirate said:

The same things happen with musicians. Doors and Sublime both garbage but because those guys died they are overrated.

Sean Taylor is not overrated. Β He was Safety the size of a linebacker that moved like a Cornerback. Β He could singlehandedly take over and win a game, something that’s pretty unheard of from the safety position. Β I remember a game vs Dallas where they were lining up for a game where winning FG and Taylor not only blocked the kick but he scooped it up and returned it into redskins territory allowing the redskins to kick a FG and win the game. Β All of this happened in like 10 seconds of game time it was insane, but plays like that were the norm for Taylor. Β You’re talking about a player so physically gifted that he returned punts at Miami even though he was 6’3” 230 lbs. Β Taylor was leading the NFL in INTs when he was murdered.

Sorry but you’re wrong. Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:
2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

The same things happen with musicians. Doors and Sublime both garbage but because those guys died they are overrated.

Sean Taylor is not overrated. Β He was Safety the size of a linebacker that moved like a Cornerback. Β He could singlehandedly take over and win a game, something that’s pretty unheard of from the safety position. Β I remember a game vs Dallas where they were lining up for a game where winning FG and Taylor not only blocked the kick but he scooped it up and returned it into redskins territory allowing the redskins to kick a FG and win the game. Β All of this happened in like 10 seconds of game time it was insane, but plays like that were the norm for Taylor. Β You’re talking about a player so physically gifted that he returned punts at Miami even though he was 6’3” 230 lbs. Β Taylor was leading the NFL in INTs when he was murdered.

Sorry but you’re wrong. Β 

I think you are proving his point. At the time of his death he was the 3rd best S in the NFC East alone. You are supremely overrating him. He was very mediocre most his career with the occasional splash play. That said, his trajectory was way up. He appeared to be improving.