🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

25 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just because the Eagles will be *** this year, doesn’t mean the rest of the NFCE teams will be 🙂.  

Don’t pull us down to your bottom barrel level. 

“What are things that trash cans say, that are in denial, Alex?”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just because the Eagles will be *** this year, doesn’t mean the rest of the NFCE teams will be 🙂.  

Don’t pull us down to your bottom barrel level. 

in before the Eagles do better than Washington and the Giants LOL

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

in before the Eagles do better than Washington and the Giants LOL

Seeing as how no team has repeated as champions in this division in 17 years, it's actually extremely possible.

That said, the Eagles aren't some trash team with no hope like many of the WFT/Giants teams of the past decade. If healthy our OL and DL will win us games. If our QB play is average we will be competing for an NFC East title cause the NFC East sucks bad(big if of course I don't expect Hurts to be good).

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Loving how both the Eagles and Giants passed on Fields. 

Thank you. 

Glad your QB's are Ryan Fitzpatrick and Taylor Heinicke.

Thank you.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Both of whom are better than Hurts. 

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that you passed on Fields for a 100 pound WR. 

No one wants your QB1. He has played on about half the teams in the league at this point. Your QB2 played college football at Old Dominion and has thrown less than 100 passes in the regular season in his 3 year NFL career. He had one good game in the playoffs and your team is so confident in him that they signed freaking Ryan Fitzpatrick to start over him. 

I am not a Hurts believer by any stretch(impossible to deny his traits, but he has yet to show anything), but my god at least we have a plan at QB. Meanwhile you guys are just picking up any QB desperate enough to play in the league. It's so bad your only real response to our QB situation is that we passed on a rookie QB for the Heisman trophy winner who balled out in the best conference in CFB. Rough.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one wants your QB1. He has played on about half the teams in the league at this point. Your QB2 played college football at Old Dominion and has thrown less than 100 passes in the regular season in his 3 year NFL career. He had one good game in the playoffs and your team is so confident in him that they signed freaking Ryan Fitzpatrick to start over him. 

I am not a Hurts believer by any stretch(impossible to deny his traits, but he has yet to show anything), but my god at least we have a plan at QB. Meanwhile you guys are just picking up any QB desperate enough to play in the league. It's so bad your only real response to our QB situation is that we passed on a rookie QB for the Heisman trophy winner who balled out in the best conference in CFB. Rough.

Lol. Go look up the stats of our respective QBs last year. Watch the film. Look at PFF grades.

You’re trying to reach, going back to college accomplishments and ancient history. We’re talking about the 2021 season. For this season, we have a better starting QB than the Eagles. I don’t know of anyone besides Eagles fans who would disagree with that. 

11 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lol. Go look up the stats of our respective QBs last year. Watch the film. Look at PFF grades.

You’re trying to reach, going back to college accomplishments and ancient history. We’re talking about the 2021 season. For this season, we have a better starting QB than the Eagles. I don’t know of anyone besides Eagles fans who would disagree with that. 

You are quite literally putting words in my mouth. I never claimed X was better than Y. I simply was spelling out for you how atrocious your QB situation really is. Also, why do we have to set the scope of this argument to only this season? I don't remember doing that.... Is it because you know that your QB situation is a complete mess if you take things even one year in the future? 

Fitzpatrick is better than Hurts right now. That could change. The chances that Fitzpatrick plays better than he did last year? Very low. Now what about Hurts? I think even you could agree that he has probably improved at least a little since last year. As I have stated numerous times already, I am not a Hurts believer, but he has traits at least and age is on his side. 

I don't think I even need to talk about Heinicke. The guy has had one singular good game in his NFL career. Hurts had one good game last year as well. What you call "ancient history" is just reality. Hurts played on the biggest stages of college football and had success. Your guy played at Old Dominion. If you want to completely write it off to fit your narrative go for it, but lets not act like it means nothing. Also, a reminder: Your team was so confident in him they signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to play over him.

Reality on your QB: He isn't good. No one thinks he is good. No one has ever thought he is good. Are we really looking at a QB who threw for 13 TD's and 8 INT's last year and saying "Go look at his stats" as some kind of argument. The guy you are trying to pimp and talk about film and PFF grades was benched for a rookie lmao. The biggest thing Fitzpatrick has going for him is people like him as an underdog story.

If anyone is reaching it is you blabbering on about us passing on a rookie QB that hasn't played a snap in the NFL. No slight on Fields I really like him, but my god you aren't making any sense at all.

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You are quite literally putting words in my mouth. I never claimed X was better than Y. I simply was spelling out for you how atrocious your QB situation really is. Also, why do we have to set the scope of this argument to only this season? I don't remember doing that.... Is it because you know that your QB situation is a complete mess if you take things even one year in the future? 

Fitzpatrick is better than Hurts right now. That could change. The chances that Fitzpatrick plays better than he did last year? Very low. Now what about Hurts? I think even you could agree that he has probably improved at least a little since last year. As I have stated numerous times already, I am not a Hurts believer, but he has traits at least and age is on his side. 

I don't think I even need to talk about Heinicke. The guy has had one singular good game in his NFL career. Hurts had one good game last year as well. What you call "ancient history" is just reality. Hurts played on the biggest stages of college football and had success. Your guy played at Old Dominion. If you want to completely write it off to fit your narrative go for it, but lets not act like it means nothing. Also, a reminder: Your team was so confident in him they signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to play over him.

Reality on your QB: He isn't good. No one thinks he is good. No one has ever thought he is good. Are we really looking at a QB who threw for 13 TD's and 8 INT's last year and saying "Go look at his stats" as some kind of argument. The guy you are trying to pimp and talk about film and PFF grades was benched for a rookie lmao. The biggest thing Fitzpatrick has going for him is people like him as an underdog story.

If anyone is reaching it is you blabbering on about us passing on a rookie QB that hasn't played a snap in the NFL. No slight on Fields I really like him, but my god you aren't making any sense at all.

Look up in the thread. We were talking about the trashiness of the teams for the 2021 season. 

Anyway, I’d rather be a team that is a QB away than a team with more holes than Swiss cheese, that has an even worse QB than the team that is a QB away. The 2022 QB class is shaping up to be pretty underwhelming. Good luck if that’s your master plan. 

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Look up in the thread. We were talking about the trashiness of the teams for the 2021 season. 

Anyway, I’d rather be a team that is a QB away than a team with more holes than Swiss cheese, that has an even worse QB than the team that is a QB away. The 2022 QB class is shaping up to be pretty underwhelming. Good luck if that’s your master plan. 

This convo started because you said we would regret passing on a rookie QB.... guess that you were talking about only for 2021?

Our team is better than you think. Yes we have holes, but we have talent where it matters. If we can stay healthy and get better QB play we will be competitive in this trash division.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yall are funny. But I have to agree with the Giants/Skins fans here that the Eagles are, in fact, the worst team in the division. And with an unproven coach/QB theres no solid outlook. You guys could be trash for decades.

lol in what world does that make sense? Decades? So, by that logic unproven means bad for years and routine average-ness means what exactly? Dynasties? We have the only wildcard. You guys just have a BB wannabe without the talent or pedigree and 2 recycleables that almost never work. The Eagles are the worst team in the division currently, no argument but what really are the other teams banking on? We seen what happens to Dallas without Dak, who’s already banged up. Jones hasn’t proven to be a QB worth of anything yet and Wash is banking on effing Fitz. Dallas is driving the division still, I’d admit. But to say, especially with that D, they are a lock is not a good bet. The East is definitively up in the air. None of these coaches have done anything of note outside of McCarthy who had maybe the 2nd best QB of our generation. And their current QBs have done squat. So, in its current form everyone has unproven coaches and unproven QBs. Everyone is paddling the same current, imo. All have a ton to prove. But mostly all different levels of trash.