πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I just want to point it out since this forumΒ 

1. Misread the original post

2. Misread the subsequent attempts to correct

3. Are suffering from some sort of weird reading comprehension issues

Β 

I never, ever, ever said you *would* be *screwed* for decades. I said that a rebuild could take decades as we have seen with many other teams.Β 

All because the Cowboys have done nothing significant since in was in middle school that doesn’t mean that is how most rebuilds go….

12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Y'all are doing a ton of talking.

Reaction GIF

Would love to see what your guys NFC East record predictions look like...

WFT and DAL I think will be in the ~10 game range. Giants in the 8 game range. Eagles in the 5 game range.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All because the Cowboys have done nothing significant since in was in middle school that doesn’t mean that is how most rebuilds go….

We really should get some clarification on rebuilds. Because right now your franchises goal should be to elevate from trash tier into mediocre.

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

People can't think for themselves, or in the case of a lot of other teams fans on this thread, it is convenient not to.

My favorite thing is when dudes on this site are clearly being homers and their response is to call everyone else wrong.Β 

Here is a hint: IF the entire world outside of philly thinks your team is terrible, its not us using "convenient thinking" - its you.

On paper, our OL is the best in the division and we have solid weapons on offense. Our DL is not Washington's, but it is still damn good and our DB's should be improved.

Whew lad. Your OL is no longer good enough to carry your team, your skill positions are unproven or disappointing. And your defense is not "damn good" - what are you high on friend? You guys almost gave up 1 billionΒ points to Dalton in like 15 minutes of game time.Β 

• Like 1

People can't think for themselves, or in the case of a lot of other teams fans on this thread, it is convenient not to. On paper, our OL is the best in the division and we have solid weapons on offense.Β 

I think on paper, that still belongs to Dallas, and you're closer to Washington at 3rd than you are Dallas at 1.

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My favorite thing is when dudes on this site are clearly being homers and their response is to call everyone else wrong.Β 

Here is a hint: IF the entire world outside of philly thinks your team is terrible, its not us using "convenient thinking" - its you.

Whew lad. Your OL is no longer good enough to carry your team, your skill positions are unproven or disappointing. And your defense is not "damn good" - what are you high on friend? You guys almost gave up 1 billionΒ points to Dalton in like 15 minutes of game time.Β 

Lmao at you calling somebody else a homer. That's rich.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

That would be the appropriate response if I had posted this:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bbp61bw4suf8bvebvmyf

Β 

Im just saying, the dudes career QBR is closer to 60 and you’re going to give me a 7 game outlier (where his team benched him) to try and predict his upcoming season. My man is 56-89-1. I like him, I really do. He usually destroys the Eagles.Β Β But not as a starter for a β€œplayoff” teams.Β 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Did I say our OL is good enough to carry us? Did I say our defense is β€œdamn good”. My god for someone who literally just cried about reading comprehension you sure do struggle to read. Maybe learn to take your own advice? I said on paperΒ our OL is the best in the division and our DL was damn good.Β 
Β 
Peak irony right here my lord.Β 
Β 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I think on paper, that still belongs to Dallas, and you're closer to Washington at 3rd than you are Dallas at 1.

No lol. You either don’t know what you are talking about or your view of our makeshift line last year has you mistaken. We still have a pro bowlΒ center and RT. Seumalo was looking very solidΒ when he played last year at LG and is now established with a new extension.Β Mailata was dominant some games in his 3rd year playing football and every report coming from camp is he just getting better. Brandon Brooks has been out for a whileΒ but the last time he played he was an all pro.Β 
Β 

I promise you our OL, if healthy, is miles better than what Washington is putting out there. And yes it is better than Dallas’ OL which is not the same as it once was, even with Smith healthy.Β