🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yall are funny. But I have to agree with the Giants/Skins fans here that the Eagles are, in fact, the worst team in the division. And with an unproven coach/QB theres no solid outlook. You guys could be trash for decades.

11 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It’s a good point that the Eagles don’t have any young All Pro, or even Pro Bowl, caliber players (besides maybe Goedert), and it’s a point I was going to bring up myself. 

It’s a bad combination to have the worst QB in the division, the worst coach in the division, the worst roster in the division, and the oldest good starters in the division. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The verbiage is just a way to say if this was a pick up basketball game, Nick and Hurts would be the last HC/QB selected. They are the fat kid in dodgeball; which "last" becomes interchangeable as "worst" in regular lexicon. 

5 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Y'all are doing a ton of talking.

Reaction GIF

Would love to see what your guys NFC East record predictions look like...

• Like 1

I love this time of year. Cowboy fans pumped up yet again for their annual SB Run. Only to come crashing violently down to earth.

Redskins fans pumped up after their NFCE Championship from the worst division in football last season. This is our year.

Giants fans hopeful,  but skeptical of the two above pumping their chest but assuming the team that has own them for almost a entire decade, will still suck enough to give them 2 wins.

All the while Eagle fans with just as low expectations for the 2021 season coming to the teams Defense because most sane fans from the NFCE know or realize, absolutely anything can happen in this GD Division and usually does.

Good Times. 

Tough to get a feel on WFT. They have a lot of nice pieces on that team and a really promising defense. But they still kinda stunk last year and it took the Eagles tanking a game for them to get to 7-9. None of their wins were too impressive and they now have a first place schedule.  

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

As I have said pretty much all offseason, no earthly idea what we are getting with this team. They could be picking #1 overall or they could win this division. Neither would surprise me more than the other. 

Exactly my point. But if you have even the slightest bit of optimism about the Eagles you are just a delusional fan who is stupid because PFF said they are bottom 5!!!!!

People can't think for themselves, or in the case of a lot of other teams fans on this thread, it is convenient not to. On paper, our OL is the best in the division and we have solid weapons on offense. Our DL is not Washington's, but it is still damn good and our DB's should be improved. The biggest unknowns are coaching and QB which are of course insanely important to this teams success which creates a massive variance in where we could finish.

No one is saying we are favorites to win the division. No one is saying we will slap teams around. We are merely suggesting this team MIGHT not be as bad as you think if certain conditions are met. You might think we are screaming we are SB bound by the way some people talk in this thread, but in reality they are just insecure cause their teams are also filled with mediocrity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
4 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Giants 10-7

WFT 10-7

Cowboys 8-9

Eagles 6-11

Spider Man Lol GIF

For the most part those predictions aren't bad like I can't really be mad at @Go_Giants being optimistic in his team, but yeah that's the one that stood out the most and the one I would question the most.

If there is any team in the NFC East that barring injuries could finish last that isn't the Eagles I think its definitely the Giants. I think they are closer to us than they are to Dallas or Washington.

Dallas is the only team with an established QB with Dak. If their defense is average they should win the division. Redskins have a very good defense maybe top 3. QB is a big question mark for them. Fitz is a pretty high variance player. The Giants should have a pretty good defense but not as good as WFT's. Giants has good weapons on offense. Daniel Jones would have to really turn it around for them to be make a playoff run. The reports out of Giants camp would make me uneasy about Judge if I were a Giants fan.  Eagles have questions mark at QB and WR. Sirianni is an unknown factor at this point. Assuming Dak is healthy, then Dallas has the best odds to win the division. I think most likely scenario is 1. Dallas 2. WFT 3. Eagles 4. Giants. Who ever wins the division gets to lose at home to a wildcard team.

Again, it´s crazy for a Redskins fan to talk so much trash and be so confident, when the only reason they made the playoffs last year it´s because the Eagles allowed them to and when the franchise has been so bad for so long. 

Sure the Eagles could very well be the worst team in the division, but with the way the NFC East has played out in the last 17 years you should factor that.

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Regardless of how bad or good we are, no team is "screwed for the next decade". Teams can get screwed for maybe 3 years if they make multiple bad contract decisions,

I just want to point it out since this forum 

1. Misread the original post

2. Misread the subsequent attempts to correct

3. Are suffering from some sort of weird reading comprehension issues

I never, ever, ever said you *would* be *screwed* for decades. I said that a rebuild could take decades as we have seen with many other teams.