πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Washington's draft has been pretty bad so far if I'm being honest. I say this while I like Dotson.

Agreed. I think they reached a bit on Dotson, but I like him.

Then, they turned around and took Phidarian Mathis. Not a bad player, but why take a run stuffer in the 2nd round? I guess its planning for moving on from Da'Ron Payne soon in a trade or FA, but there was better talent on the board for sure. If they took Mathis in the 3rd I'd like it a good bit more.

Their last pick of day 2 in the 3rd round was Brian Robinson. I like him as a battering ram, but a Cowboys streamer I was watching on YouTube when he was picked just laughed when he was picked and said "Brian Robinson in the 3rd... okay. Small *** Nakobe Dean sure tackled his big *** a ton" and just proceeded to laugh lol. Again if they would have picked Robinson more in the 4th or 5th I would have liked that pick more. There was better talent on the board to be had than a power back. I don't get it.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like the only team that has won more than us over the past 2 days is you guys. Can you go ahead and butcher the rest of youe draft plans.

Only two picks so hard to make too much impact. Unless they can move Dillard or announce a vet signing like Honey Badger.

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like the only team that has won more than us over the past 2 days is you guys. Can you go ahead and butcher the rest of youe draft plans.

Honestly at this point. If we can sign the Honey Badger, I'm picking us to win the division over you.

All that said, Matts.

Sam Williams does feel like that type of player who will have an early impact for you guys. Maybe perform better in his first two seasons and then fizzle out. But who knows, I still think it's a good pick, even if the 2nd round was a little rich for my taste on him, in Dallas it seems like a good fit.

Posted this in the Gen thread in regards to the Colts/AJ/Titans. Is this all correct because if so that's some next level πŸ’© accomplished by Howie?

Β 

Β 

While it might of worked outΒ for Indy as well in the end it looks like Howie's playing 3D chess!

TheΒ 2021 3rdΒ included in the trade for Wentz was dealt to Dallas for Davonta Smith last year. #16 for Carson was dealtI along with #19 to the Saints forΒ #Β 18,Β 101, 237, aΒ 2023 first-round pick,Β and aΒ 2024 second-round.

the Eagles got the Dolphins' 2022 first-round pick when they traded down from No.Β 6 to No.Β 12 in the 2021 draftΒ 

EaglesΒ essentially traded JaylenΒ Waddle 2 3rds ,a 4th, 2 5ths forΒ DevontaΒ Smith,Β AJ Brown and Jordan DavisΒ .Β With aΒ 2023 1st and 2024 2ndΒ yet to be determined when including Wentz.Β 

Β 

I love playing Chess but even I'm in ahhh and confused

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 10:22 AM, Danger said:

All that said, Matts.

Sam Williams does feel like that type of player who will have an early impact for you guys. Maybe perform better in his first two seasons and then fizzle out. But who knows, I still think it's a good pick, even if the 2nd round was a little rich for my taste on him, in Dallas it seems like a good fit.

Dallas loves spending all their draft picks on off ball linebackers.