πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Dak still can’t throw with anticipationΒ 

Β 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Dak Sucks

Β 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Dak sucksΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just told my gf this. Dak threw a dropped pick on that ticky tack defensive holding play in the end zone. I see nothing different about the cowboys tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=11172827

Β 

Yall have now resorted to just saying stupid ish. Like, is there no resemblance of intelligent thought in this forum any more? Are you so blinded by your little brother syndrome you forgot how to watch football?

Β 

Pathetic.

Edited by Matts4313

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=11172827

Β 

Yall have now resorted to just saying stupid ish. Like, is there no resemblance of intelligent thought in this forum any more? Are you so blinded by your little brother syndrome you forgot how to watch football?

Β 

Pathetic.

We’ve finally reached Matts level

Β 

ps. Dak sucksΒ 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So I was tied in my fantasy matchup heading into this game tonight. Β Other guy had every already played, all I have left is Wentz. Β He’s currently -3 points. Β Thanks Carson.

By my count, Wentz would have 5 INTs at halftimeΒ if the Atlanta DBs knew how to play the ball and/or catch.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

I think most can admit (even with the level of competition) that Dak has improved since the first half of last season. He has been playing well for a while now and honestly he kept that playoff loss to the Rams as close as it was. That said it is week 2. We all know how this league is.Β 

It is still very much a two team race in this division and quite honestly in the NFC don't currently see much threats to the Eagles and Cowboys.Β 

Wentz played out his mind that second half but the Falcons proved that starting slow can come to bit you. All his heroics were for nothing. (How doΒ you drop that?!!)

• Like 1