Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

don't care if anyone is impressed. FLY EAGLES FLY!  

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re from Philly, ******* Philly
No one likes us
We don’t care

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re the Eagles, ******* Eagles
No one likes us
We don’t care

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

Me at parties when my family and friends sing this song: "You know that this was stolen from the Union, who stole this from English football teams, right?

Them: Sing louder...

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah, Alshon Jeffrey didn't trash talk the City of Chicago before the game... Alshon Jeffrey wasn't seen waving "bye" to multiple Chicago fans up and down the sideline when he could've been heading back to the locker room. Eagles "always" turn off the lights when they celebrate right?

You do realize how much the city of Chicago shat on Jeffery for no good reason? lol those waves were well deserved

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Thanks for absolutely 100% proving my point. When your team does it it's "ok" but when other teams do it it's classless. Fans need to get over it. Only one of the teams that made the postseason  has "class" in the way of not acting like that after a win/proving bulletin board material.

What we did wasn't the same thing, but anyways I know teams do this stuff all the time.

But, I don't care if we do it or the Saints do it..... if you do it against my team though I'm gonna dislike your team and root against them. That's all there is to this.

They can keep running their mouths from their couch.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

People need to chill on talking crap about players that are very good at what they do. It's just sad and pathetic i agree with you on that one.   But to be fair you would have also won a game over bad officiating if you had won as well.  Both sides had massive complaints that were rightly justified that would have cost them points and the game.

I'm not talking about the officiating, I'm just talking about how people talk to each other over something that none of us has any control over. It seems so silly and pointless.

8 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

LOL, keep trying to spin the refs handing you a trip to the SB. If the refs don't turn a blind eye to that BLATANT DPI, you're watching the big game from home. 

Come on, now. The Saints still could have won that game.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You do realize how much the city of Chicago shat on Jeffery for no good reason? lol those waves were well deserved

What we did wasn't the same thing, but anyways I know teams do this stuff all the time.

But, I don't care if we do it or the Saints do it..... if you do it against my team though I'm gonna dislike your team and root against them. That's all there is to this.

They can keep running their mouths from their couch.

No on is disagreeing with you. You're just proving my point. All I'm saying is don't get butthurt if another team does it to your team when your team has done it to other teams too. Everybody needs to stop being so sanctimonious and pretending their team are full of choir boys who don't disrespect the other team.

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He marred into it, and did well on his own, but he didn't have NFL owner money until he got the WalMart checks.

I understand why you hate him, but he's a billionaire without his wife. I think he's actually richer than his wife. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

The plays in which Brees was out for Hill at QB. 

I don't have a problem with it. For the most part, Hill was a guy who provided a spark all year long and the biggest "fail" playcall with him in the game ended up being a TD reception to him on the very next play. So no, I have no beef with Payton over that.

Archived