Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

They called three penalties on the Saints the whole game. Zero in the first half when the Saints got out to the 13-0 lead. There is no way in hell the Saints went 30 minutes without committing an infraction. They held Cooks which could have given the Rams a TD on our first scoring drive and to add insult they were thinking about calling OPI.

The no call sucks. But there wasn't much that went against the Saints except for that. And the Saints got away with multiple delay of games. If we want that call evened out, have to even out the rest of the game too.

There were no calls on the rams too.  

It is what it is, but it was normal home field advantage before that call.  That an overcompensation call, and grats to Rams fans for making enough noise for that to happen.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Most efficient season ever, but it's his best supporting cast ever.  He can't sling it like he  used to.  He just didn't take as many chances, and that led to less picks and higher comp%.

The run game should

be so much better. And again you guys were

badly injured which sucks. That drop TD by the TE was a back breaker. Watson catches that for sure. WE got lucky. 

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Most efficient season ever, but it's his best supporting cast ever.  He can't sling it like he  used to.  He just didn't take as many chances, and that led to less picks and higher comp%.

I think he'll be able to do that again next year. He might be a little worse because teams are going to dare him to throw deep.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

How much longer can Drew Brees play?

He's definitely coming back next season, but if he hits that "wall" next season, he likely done as his contract also expires.  If not, why not keep playing until you do hit that wall? 

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

There were no calls on the rams too.  

It is what it is, but it was normal home field advantage before that call.  That an overcompensation call, and grats to Rams fans for making enough noise for that to happen.

Saints did get away with a few pick plays though. 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I honestly feel bad for some Saints fans, a little bad for the players/Brees, but absolutely none at all for Sean Peyton. Had he been on the other end he'd be gloating and attaching a yellow flag to his hip for the next two weeks.

Agreed. Payton is a jerk. He's the one thing I don't like about the Saints.(well, Payton and the guy(s) with the damn whistles)

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

How much longer can Drew Brees play?

I think he'll play one more year and that's probably it.

This was the Saints last chance with him TBH. We were in the sweet spot on the salary cap and everything was lined up right. We won't be able to re-sign everybody after this season and things will start to go downhill little by little. We might make the playoffs next year but this was the last real good chance for the Saints to win it all IMO.

Just now, El ramster said:

The run game should

be so much better. And again you guys were

badly injured which sucks. That drop TD by the TE was a back breaker. Watson catches that for sure. WE got lucky. 

Every superbowl winner gets lucky at some point. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

Trust me, if they lose I won't be salty. I am enjoying the ride regardless. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10657915

Trust me you guys will be dying for a dub come game time lol watching the Super Bowl at peak fandom last year was insanely stressful 

13 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

He said like, one thing that Eagles fans could take exception to, but you shouldn't even care about that because you won the damn Super Bowl that year.

You basically never hear a word out of Kamara's mouth except for that one interview. If you hate him for life because of that one thing, you have an issue.

Who is talking about hating anyone for life?

I love him in the 'Can I bring my Crew?' commercial.

You can't expect the fans of the other 31 teams to embrace and snuggle your player when they mouth off, even if it is only once.

1 minute ago, Non-Issue said:

Trust me, if they lose I won't be salty. I am enjoying the ride regardless. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10657915

We shouldn’t even be here! Let alone the SB? Are you kidding me. Many of us still think we’ll lose to the Browns. We’ve been beat with that losing stench for so long. Then we had everyone tell us our coach couldn’t coach up all these characters! That our team would implode. We’ve heard it all. Heck we heard how Dallas was going to run all over us. As ram fans we’ve put up with so much man, sometimes we think we’re 5-11 and not 13-3 

37 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

The NFL should demand that head officials have to do a minimum 5 minute presser after each game like they do with the players so we can get answers straight from the horse's mouth. 

Just a thought.

Now this is an interesting thought.

Archived