Super Bowl LIII: New England Patriots (11-5) vs St. Louis Rams (13-3)

Elky

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont even feel like theres a game this weekend. I dont want to come off as pompous or spoiled but....

screw it

Being in the super bowl has become so NORMAL for this team, by excitement isnt there like it used to be. Kinda sad actually lol

I’m nervous. I tried not to think about it all week. 

22 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont even feel like theres a game this weekend. I dont want to come off as pompous or spoiled but....

screw it

Being in the super bowl has become so NORMAL for this team, by excitement isnt there like it used to be. Kinda sad actually lol

I feel can't wait for the Pats to blow the Rams or anyone else out in the SB.

Got back from serving dinner after church extra early - practically forced people to eat their food quickly so I could get as much ore game back home. 

Wearing my Jamie Collins jersey (he was big the one time I went to Foxborough).

Beer in the fridge, boss doesn't work Mondays, game's on the BBC so I can watch on the big screen rather than my phone. 

Doesn't get better than this. 

Pats by a million. 

Got a bad feeling about this one that the Rams win. Had that same feeling last year as well. It will be 2 years in a row the Patriots lose to ex players and one from the previous years team. It seems like in all 5 of their defeats this year they lost to either ex players & coaches with the exception of the Jags loss. Anyways now time to take the loss.

21 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Got a bad feeling about this one that the Rams win. Had that same feeling last year as well. It will be 2 years in a row the Patriots lose to ex players and one from the previous years team. It seems like in all 5 of their defeats this year they lost to either ex players & coaches with the exception of the Jags loss. Anyways now time to take the loss.

The dirt worst 

Archived