2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

D82

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Really want us to bring in Robby Anderson WR from the Jets. Always been a fan of him. Think he's like one of my top FA wishlist players outside our own.

Hes fast in Madden 2017

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Really want us to bring in Robby Anderson WR from the Jets. Always been a fan of him. Think he's like one of my top FA wishlist players outside our own.

His speed on the field is something this team could use, but that whole speeding off the field incident he had last off-season wasn’t a good look for him. I doubt the front office even considers him to be honest.

20 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

His speed on the field is something this team could use, but that whole speeding off the field incident he had last off-season wasn’t a good look for him. I doubt the front office even considers him to be honest.

Wasn't aware of the speeding incident. Personally, I don't care but I get what you mean with JG being sensitive to issues like that.

12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If all Robby Anderson did was speed... haha

The guy has no sense and comes from a locker room of losers. No thanks.

To be fair to him, I started becoming a fan of his after seeing him make plays for the Jets like 1-2 years ago. Seems like the entire Jet's roster had quit especially the offense and he was still out there balling. He's a dawg, just need to surround him with more dawgs like we have to bring it out again.

Impressed me

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

TE Jessie James

S Earl Thomas

OT Ty Sambrailo

Draft- DT BPA

Wouldn't hate it. I think it's a little rich for our staff FA wise, and still need a replacement for Beasley who is a FA. But I would love to pick up ET and draft a DT in the 2nd round. That would make our already strong defense stronger. With a young OC/new offensive scheme and Dak at QB we need to regularly maintain our defense. 

And idk about Jesse James. Jarwin had more TDs on 3 less catches. I'm not against competition but I'm not counting on him to come in and dominate.

22 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wouldn't hate it. I think it's a little rich for our staff FA wise, and still need a replacement for Beasley who is a FA. But I would love to pick up ET and draft a DT in the 2nd round. That would make our already strong defense stronger. With a young OC/new offensive scheme and Dak at QB we need to regularly maintain our defense. 

And idk about Jesse James. Jarwin had more TDs on 3 less catches. I'm not against competition but I'm not counting on him to come in and dominate.

I  don't think he would dominate. I still like Schultz to take a big step. I see him more as a compliment type player and an upgrade over Swaim.

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I agree. I don't see a real point in adding a mid-level TE. We already have competition with Schultz and Jarwin who can provide anything James can, at a cheaper price. 

If we are investing in TE, let's go get someone with real potential. This roster doesn't need a JAG at the position.

Kenny Vaccaro anyone? Can place him at SS and demote Jeff Health. Cheaper than Landon and ET. 

"On August 4, 2018, Vaccaro signed a one-year, $1.5 million contract with the Tennessee Titans after starting strong safety Johnathan Cyprien suffered a season-ending torn ACL.[11][40] On October 1, it was reported that Vaccaro had a dislocated elbow, which required him to miss two to four weeks.[41] Vaccaro finished the 2018 season with 58 tackles, two sacks, four pass deflections, and one interception."

On 1/29/2019 at 7:09 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

To be fair to him, I started becoming a fan of his after seeing him make plays for the Jets like 1-2 years ago. Seems like the entire Jet's roster had quit especially the offense and he was still out there balling. He's a dawg, just need to surround him with more dawgs like we have to bring it out again.

Impressed me

From my understanding his has a lot of personal issues, which would take me away from him.

Archived