Jump to content
D82

2019 Free Agency - Potential Targets

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Really want us to bring in Robby Anderson WR from the Jets. Always been a fan of him. Think he's like one of my top FA wishlist players outside our own.

Hes fast in Madden 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Hes fast in Madden 2017

He’s really fast, period. He’s a mid-4.3 guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Really want us to bring in Robby Anderson WR from the Jets. Always been a fan of him. Think he's like one of my top FA wishlist players outside our own.

His speed on the field is something this team could use, but that whole speeding off the field incident he had last off-season wasn’t a good look for him. I doubt the front office even considers him to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

His speed on the field is something this team could use, but that whole speeding off the field incident he had last off-season wasn’t a good look for him. I doubt the front office even considers him to be honest.

Wasn't aware of the speeding incident. Personally, I don't care but I get what you mean with JG being sensitive to issues like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Wasn't aware of the speeding incident. Personally, I don't care but I get what you mean with JG being sensitive to issues like that.

If all Robby Anderson did was speed... haha

The guy has no sense and comes from a locker room of losers. No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If all Robby Anderson did was speed... haha

The guy has no sense and comes from a locker room of losers. No thanks.

To be fair to him, I started becoming a fan of his after seeing him make plays for the Jets like 1-2 years ago. Seems like the entire Jet's roster had quit especially the offense and he was still out there balling. He's a dawg, just need to surround him with more dawgs like we have to bring it out again.

Impressed me

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

TE Jessie James

S Earl Thomas

OT Ty Sambrailo

Draft- DT BPA

Wouldn't hate it. I think it's a little rich for our staff FA wise, and still need a replacement for Beasley who is a FA. But I would love to pick up ET and draft a DT in the 2nd round. That would make our already strong defense stronger. With a young OC/new offensive scheme and Dak at QB we need to regularly maintain our defense. 

 

And idk about Jesse James. Jarwin had more TDs on 3 less catches. I'm not against competition but I'm not counting on him to come in and dominate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Wouldn't hate it. I think it's a little rich for our staff FA wise, and still need a replacement for Beasley who is a FA. But I would love to pick up ET and draft a DT in the 2nd round. That would make our already strong defense stronger. With a young OC/new offensive scheme and Dak at QB we need to regularly maintain our defense. 

 

And idk about Jesse James. Jarwin had more TDs on 3 less catches. I'm not against competition but I'm not counting on him to come in and dominate.

I  don't think he would dominate. I still like Schultz to take a big step. I see him more as a compliment type player and an upgrade over Swaim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

And idk about Jesse James. Jarwin had more TDs on 3 less catches. I'm not against competition but I'm not counting on him to come in and dominate.

I agree. I don't see a real point in adding a mid-level TE. We already have competition with Schultz and Jarwin who can provide anything James can, at a cheaper price. 

If we are investing in TE, let's go get someone with real potential. This roster doesn't need a JAG at the position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James is probably going to be re-signed by Pittsburgh anyway. Sambrailo isn't anything great, I'd rather just re-sign Fleming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenny Vaccaro anyone? Can place him at SS and demote Jeff Health. Cheaper than Landon and ET. 

"On August 4, 2018, Vaccaro signed a one-year, $1.5 million contract with the Tennessee Titans after starting strong safety Johnathan Cyprien suffered a season-ending torn ACL.[11][40] On October 1, it was reported that Vaccaro had a dislocated elbow, which required him to miss two to four weeks.[41] Vaccaro finished the 2018 season with 58 tackles, two sacks, four pass deflections, and one interception."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy I like st WR is John Brown. Started out hot with Flacco this year then things went hill with Lamar Jackson at the helm. 

 

5 ft 11in 

178 lbs

215 rec 

3,230 yards

22 TD’s

4.34 40 yard dash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 7:09 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

To be fair to him, I started becoming a fan of his after seeing him make plays for the Jets like 1-2 years ago. Seems like the entire Jet's roster had quit especially the offense and he was still out there balling. He's a dawg, just need to surround him with more dawgs like we have to bring it out again.

Impressed me

From my understanding his has a lot of personal issues, which would take me away from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: A couple of names mentioned

Kenny Vaccaro - We has ample opportunity and need to sign him last year, but didn’t. Not sure what would have changed our minds on him.

John Brown - Would be a great addition. Elite deep threat. Great person and hard worker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×