Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I would much rather have Ingram at his price than Bell at his.

I would as well.

Instead of one major deal Pace could have several smaller ones cooking and Ingram paired with Davis and Cohen would be a powerful backfield.

That also frees us up a whole lot as far as having to prioritize drafting a RB.  It's possible Pace and Nagy came away from the Combine unimpressed by who they felt they might get and saw better value at other positions.

How's this for a duo of impact players;  Ingram and Gostkowski?  Solves two of our biggest offensive issues.

Looking more likely by the hour that the best Le’Veon Bell offer came from the Steelers last year: $33M in first 2 years, $45M over first 3.  Gregg Rosenthal

Among those that haven't really been in it for ex-Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell: Bears, Colts, Ravens, Texans and Bills. Market's tough. Only takes one, and as the price drops teams may re-enter. Right now, feeling is you might be able to get him at $11-12 million per.  Breer

54 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Some goof on twitter who says he knows someone who works at the Score says Bell is signing here for 6/64 at 49 guaranteed (putting him in line to be cut in 3 years when 10, 29 and 39 are due for new deals). 

Considering 29 and 39 can sign extensions next year and are out of contract in 2...

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Anyone getting the 2011 Eagles vibe from this CLE team? The "Dream Team" that went 8-8 and missed the playoffs? 

Just what I was about to post before I caught your post.  Buying their way to the top I guess.

But if it works more power to 'em.  Browns fans have suffered long enough.

14 minutes ago, soulman said:

Just what I was about to post before I caught your post.  Buying their way to the top I guess.

But if it works more power to 'em.  Browns fans have suffered long enough.

Gotta get fans excited. I have nothing against them or their fans, just don't believe winning is usually done by spending the most. It's done by getting the most out of your contracts. WAS "won" free agency for years and did Jack squat. 

I won't be surprised at a sophomore slump. Maybe they can crows enough talent around him to keep it from happening. Idk. 

I'm not a big Mayfield guy but I've never liked him. Talented but a complete d-bag. 

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Bell just signed with the Jets. I was hoping to have Ingram signed needle his deal was done. Now people who missed on Bell might jump into the bidding war.  

With the Davis signing and Patterson getting $5M to probably play at least some RB and a draftee likely still to follow I’d venture to guess we’re out on other RB at the top of FA at this point. 

Archived