Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

28 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Man I'm not trying to be a **** but your ideas are like completely different than everyone else's. Clinton Dix is not very good. That's why he was traded for a mid round pick and not retained by the new team. There are clips all over twitter right now showing how HHCD doesn't want to tackle *at all*. 

And now if they need another pass rusher they should cut Floyd? Huh?

Fun Fact

2018 Missed Tackles

Clinton-Dix: 3

Amos: 9

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

HCD was a bad fit in the Packers defense, they were not going to re-sign him, so they dealt him for a 4th round pick. Then he got to Washington and had as many interceptions as missed tackles.

He just looked like a different guy in Washington. I haven't lost faith. 

I think Dix can be a good depth/insurance piece to this defense.

I do have a few concerns with how his play dropped off in the past couple of years but he is talented and has some good athletic traits and he and Eddie Jackson are good buddies too.  

Not to mention he played for Mike Pettine last year so he can also provide the team with a little bit of intel on how the defense runs it schemes, etc.  Would be an underrated signing provided it doesn't cost a heck of a whole lot.

What kind of potential #s are being floated around for Dix..  no way is he getting 10 !! Good grief  !!!

I've wanted him for a while now but only bc he shouldn't command much and likely score a prove it deal  

Any news on Ansah or Gostkowski  ??

4 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

What kind of potential #s are being floated around for Dix..  no way is he getting 10 !! Good grief  !!!

I've wanted him for a while now but only bc he shouldn't command much and likely score a prove it deal  

Any news on Ansah or Gostkowski  ??

I am not interested in paying anyone 7 million plus to be the guy standing next to Jackson.

9 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am not interested in paying anyone 7 million plus to be the guy standing next to Jackson.

7 would be my absolute MAX ..  and Pagano would've had to hv man crush on him for while 

Would like to see 4 with plenty of incentive ..  still need a kicker  !!

Archived