Free Agent Rumors

WindyCity

1 minute ago, SLCbear said:

7 would be my absolute MAX ..  and Pagano would've had to hv man crush on him for while 

Would like to see 4 with plenty of incentive ..  still need a kicker  !!

They are not paying a kicker. They are going to go with replaceable young guys.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

HCD was a bad fit in the Packers defense, they were not going to re-sign him, so they dealt him for a 4th round pick. Then he got to Washington and had as many interceptions as missed tackles.

Fact that Washington wants him back is telling. 

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

They are not paying a kicker. They are going to go with replaceable young guys.

Barring some kind of way under radar training camp revelation we will HAVE to pay a kicker 

Just now, SLCbear said:

Barring some kind of way under radar training camp revelation we will HAVE to pay a kicker 

We might get another bad one, but they aren't paying a kicker.  I'm with @WindyCityon that one.

Might not be right choice, but writing is on the wall with decisions they are making.  

Why I was saying they might keep Parkey since he was already under contract.  If it wasn't a complete lack of trust, media and fan reaction and Today show thing I think they would have.

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Not necessarily. I can see them drafting one late or signing a UDFA or two and having those two battle it out with Jones and Blewitt.

Ya that's what I meant about TC revelation  ..  some youngin coming into camp and blows doors off ..  If this does not happen we will have to pay an established vet, it would be utterly irresponsible not to 

Just now, dll2000 said:

Good riddance.

I think it is legit to ask why it took so long for Daniels to start.

Kush was clearly much inferior.   They gotta stop making rookies "earn it" and artificially making them wait.

That decision could have cost a first round bye.

Tevin Coleman's contract with the 49ers is worth just $8.5 million over two years.

It was originally reported as a $10 million contract, but that is the max value ($10.6 million). Even worse, the deal does not come with a signing bonus and pays him just $3.6 million in year one, giving the 49ers the option to cleanly get out after one season. The team-friendly deal means the 49ers should be able to keep Jerick McKinnon is they so choose.

Someone check on @AZBearsFan xD

For the Redskins, perhaps the most alluring appeal that Clinton-Dix provides stems from familiarity, experience, and leadership. The veteran quickly took up a role as such in the locker room in 2018, but on the field, his performance with the Redskins was average to below average. Clinton-Dix fell out of Pro Bowl contention after his stint with the Redskins, and while another offseason in the same system could benefit him, he displayed irreconcilable shortcomings, that the Redskins could be better off moving on fro

Clinton-Dix is a smart safety, and he thrives off of his own quick diagnosing skills. But as an athlete, and as a tackler, Clinton-Dix leaves much to be desired. His stiff hips were put on display far too often over the latter half of the 2018 season, and whenever he was entrusted with the last line of defense, big plays scourged the Redskins defense.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.  Redskins do want him back so they saw something.

Archived