MMA Build-A-Card Discussion Thread

BKMMA Presents: Bangers
Welcome to the Bangers Ball

Main Card
Heavyweight Main Event (5 rounds)
Anthony "Rumble" Johnson (22-6; 16 KO) vs Francis "The Predator" Ngannou (12-3; 8 KO, 4 SUB)

Featherweight Co-Main Event (5 rounds)
Max "Blessed" Holloway (20-3; 10 KO, 2 SUB) vs Patricio Pitbull (28-4; 9 KO, 11 SUB)

Light Heavyweight Featured Bout (3 rounds)
Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi (45-6; 26 KO, 12 SUB) vs Dominick Reyes (10-0; 6 KO, 2 SUB)

Lightweight Featured Bout (3 rounds)
Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (21-8; 9 KO, 8 SUB) vs Gregor "The Gift" Gillespie (13-0; 6 KO, 5 SUB)

Featherweight Featured Bout (3 rounds)
"Korean Zombie" Chang Sung Jung (14-5; 4 KO, 8 SUB) vs "The Korean Superboy" Doo Ho Choi (14-3; 11 KO, 1 SUB)

Preliminary Bouts
Featherweight Division (3 rounds)
Aaron Pico (4-2; 4 KO) vs Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephens (28-15; 19 KO, 2 SUB)

Welterweight Bout
"Curtious" Curtis Millender (17-3; 6 KO) vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (20-5; 14 KO, 2 SUB)

e59dcb4716ca4415d8d0102a09802043.jpg

@FinneasGage and @Buckrock101 I think you are the only 2 left to post your card in the results thread

Meanwhile, congrats everyone on:

1. Completing this, you never know with these things if you get to the end

2. Dealing with a few changes midway thru, but I am happy with the change from 5 to 7 fights

3. Getting this done in record time. 

Its always fun to do these without having to deal with multiple skips or people dropping out. Once we get the last 2 cards posted, I'll put all 10 in the OP and you guys can vote

57 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@FinneasGage and @Buckrock101 I think you are the only 2 left to post your card in the results thread

Meanwhile, congrats everyone on:

1. Completing this, you never know with these things if you get to the end

2. Dealing with a few changes midway thru, but I am happy with the change from 5 to 7 fights

3. Getting this done in record time. 

Its always fun to do these without having to deal with multiple skips or people dropping out. Once we get the last 2 cards posted, I'll put all 10 in the OP and you guys can vote

will get mine up tomorrow, sorry for the delay

Archived