MMA Build-A-Card Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

you guys really want to have another ~110 picks?

this started 12 days ago and we aren't even half way. I doubt it is gonna go faster once we get to lesser known fighters. I doubt it gets more interesting adding artem lobov to our card. 

Yea...you might be on to something there lol I think we have to make 1 more change because there simply aren't enough fighters to put something together and judging by everyone's picks its not like you plan on waiting another 6-7 round to pick a fight for a fighter you've already drafted so here goes:

Everyone has already drafted 8 fighters or is about to once this round is over so they will have 4 fights set up. I say we go with 7 fights in total. Things will get tougher but there are plenty of interesting prospects and old veterans available. Get creative people

@JonStark

@BullsandBroncos

@11sanchez11

@Big Snack

@big poppa pump

@beekay414

@eagles101

@Buckrock101

@FinneasGage

This will be the last change to the build a card. My apologies for yet another change but this is the final one. 

Happy to get Oliveira there but darn @Buckrock101 having RDA drop back to 155 and fight Iaquinta would be an awesome fight too. Charles is on a bit of a streak and his BJJ is nasty

Daniel Cormier vs Alexander Gustafsson

Donald Cerrone vs Dustin Poirier

Anthony Smith vs Thiago Santos

Al Iaquinta vs Charles Oliveira

Anderson Silva vs ???

Archived