Las Vegas Stadium News

NickButera

31 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol so which Raiders player gonna be the first one to go over there and have a drink after they score a TD? Feels like a very Richie Incognito thing to do

Jon after the game is over, popping up and having a drink would be epic.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I feel like we are barely gonna have HFA anymore. All I see on social media is “can’t wait to go to the road game in Vegas, already have my tickets”, like all 8 of our opponents .

Yea this year it’ll be brutal, hopefully eventually that effect will wear off. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I got to see my seat at Allegiant Stadium May 26th.  I've been to all of the Raiders stadiums going back to Frank Youell field in the early '60's.  Of course there's no comparison.  Sitting in that stadium and looking at the field blew me away.  I had chills for 30 minutes.  I believe every seat is a good one.  I got lucky; I'm Raider sideline, field level, section 130 and yes the PSL cost a fortune.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2021 at 5:53 PM, S&B Bleeder said:

I got to see my seat at Allegiant Stadium May 26th.  I've been to all of the Raiders stadiums going back to Frank Youell field in the early '60's.  Of course there's no comparison.  Sitting in that stadium and looking at the field blew me away.  I had chills for 30 minutes.  I believe every seat is a good one.  I got lucky; I'm Raider sideline, field level, section 130 and yes the PSL cost a fortune.

The stadium is gorgeous, can’t wait!!!