Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was told last offseason that it was terrible to trade the MIA pick because '21 was going to be the double draft. And in '22 it is going to be '25 that is going to be the double draft. 

I'd love to make a wager with you on this. I can almost guarantee '22 is the double draft. The league office didn't want to make it '21 because the heat traded that pick.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Adding Zion Williamson or Ja Morant would really accelerate their rebuild. 

Oh for sure. Just absolutely brutal if you get pick 3 and pick 2 would be worse than Zion. Frankie has no value, Mitchell is a second round pick energy guy, and Knox is nice but still haven’t seen enough for him to be a really good asset. Could see that deal getting made after the lottery tho

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

New Orleans receives:
Gary Harris
Paul Millsap
Michael Porter, Jr.
Malik Beasley/Juancho Hernangomez
2019 Washington 2nd Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick

Denver receives:
Anthony Davis
Jrue Holiday
Solomon Hill

I’d do it man. Phew 

Just now, CWood21 said:

When Siakam disappears when he doesn't have Lowry and Kawhi giving him good looks, I'll be there to tell you I told you so.

This post makes me think you have no idea why Siakam has value.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

New Orleans receives:
Gary Harris
Paul Millsap
Michael Porter, Jr.
2022 1st Round Pick

Denver receives:
Anthony Davis
Jrue Holiday
Solomon Hill

Wait...what exactly is the best singular piece Denver is offering?  An injured MPJ?  Gary Harris who will be a FA by the time New Orleans is relevant again?  Plain and simple, any deal with Denver starts with Jamal Murray and works from there.  No Murray, no deal.

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

market is pretty crap for AD right now.

celtics can't even trade for him right now, lakers young players outside of kuzma are uninspiring, and no one else really has any assets that doesn't decimate their team. 

if i was NO, i'd just try to get a couple firsts from a bad to mediocre team and a young prospect and get it done asap so they can start tanking this season. 

i wouldnt wait for boston and i wouldn't take on LA's mediocre talent

Not waiting on Boston would be laughably stupid.

11 minutes ago, Utley said:

We don't agree. Siakam is a fringe all-star right now. He's the second-best player on the Raptors. Ingram is losing value by the second and I don't value Kuzma as anything more than a bench scorer on a title team. I like Ball, but he's hurt and can't shoot.

The East is a joke.  Just because he's an All Star doesn't make him a great player.  The West is better and deeper in terms of talent.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

When Siakam disappears when he doesn't have Lowry and Kawhi giving him good looks, I'll be there to tell you I told you so.

This is a hilariously bad take but okay.

The Lakers package is better. No it’s not. So we’re all in agreement the Lakers package is better. Just keep going with that. 

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

New York receives:

- Anthony Davis

New Orleans receives

- Enes Kanter (expiring contract) 

- Kevin Knox

- Frank Ntilikina 

- Mitchell Robinson 

- 2019 Unprotected 1st round pick 

lol this is so bad. A bunch of role players and a mid teen pick for AD.

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

This is a hilariously bad take but okay.

The Lakers package is better. No it’s not. So we’re all in agreement the Lakers package is better. Just keep going with that. 

So you're telling me that Siakam doesn't benefit by playing next to Kawhi and Lowry?7

10 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

New Orleans receives:
Gary Harris
Paul Millsap
Michael Porter, Jr.
2022 1st Round Pick

Denver receives:
Anthony Davis
Jrue Holiday
Solomon Hill

That might be even worse than the Knicks offer. Yeesh. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

So you're telling me that Siakam doesn't benefit by playing next to Kawhi and Lowry?7

Sure but that’s not where his value hinges from. It’s not like he’s scum when Kawhi sits or anything like that. Some of the stuff he does is freakish. Do you watch any Raptor games? Are you aware of how he plays? 

Also all your guys play next to LeBron. Do they not benifit from him? Don’t say one year don’t say he’s missed 15 games those also apply for Kawhi and the Raps. 

Archived