TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Bro he is a freaking God, young Clint makes it move too

Can Baby Clint act?

Not saying it's a prerequisite for current conversation, just wondering cause he hasn't been great when I've seen him pop up

Just now, Kiltman said:

I am probably gonna go Pratt though for well roundedness

Hemsworth has the body
Pine got the face
Pratt's not far behind them there...and has the personality

I would go Pratt to. Just cause his personality and seems like a good dancer. 

r3WidDt.gif

Just now, Kiltman said:

Can Baby Clint act?

Not saying it's a prerequisite for current conversation, just wondering cause he hasn't been great when I've seen him pop up

My guess is ....he is 31 and his biggest film yet has been The Fate of Furious lol and he wasn't even the lead role in it... im going to guess no.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:
3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Can Baby Clint act?

My guess is ....he is 31 and his biggest film yet has been The Fate of Furious lol and he wasn't even the lead role in it... im going to guess no.

human decoration can be a lucrative career...so good for him

34 minutes ago, Phire said:

Also @Nabbs4u was asking @Jroc04 about fantasy football in the old forum, in case Jroc doesn't see it in the other site.

Word. I'll get to it. I don't like old guys yelling at me so I'll probably wait just to peeve him. Even though I'm probably top 5 oldest at this point. Don't judge me, monkey.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

I feel like i would choose Pratt but think about Pine when i was with Pratt.... Just being honest. 

I think Pratt would be more open if you wanted to involve a new person like a Pine

If Pine is your main squeeze...."What am I not enough for you? You've seen my eyes right?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I think Pratt would be more open if you wanted to involve a new person like a Pine

If Pine is your main squeeze...."What am I not enough for you? You've seen my eyes right?"

LOL! 

I really think Pratt is winning me over with the personality aspect. Personality is really worth a lot when they are this close in looks. 

• Like 1