TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You know, for the first time since like 1985 the bears have something better than the rest of the league. Their QB tweeted that he likes a particular female asset. The fantasy football names you could turn Mitchell Trubisky into are, well they make me jealous,

Embeds or it didn't happen.

Need to throw a name into the hat for when you guys are talking about good looking male celebrities. A coworker was telling me about a HORRIBLE movie he watched last night called "The Wall", so I googled it and it was John Cena and someone named Aaron Taylor Johnson. Didn't recognize the name, and it's the skinny kid who was the main character in Kick ***. Dude's been on Lane Johnson's workout plan

1438098394_013487_1438101984_sumario_nor

@Bednarik60 you kicking anyone off the current list for a youngster?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

That is sad about Rich Piana dying. 

I thought he was interesting and a nice enough guy, he was super genuine which was cool. Sucks he died so early, but at the same time he knew exactly what he was pumping into his body and the effects and possible consequences.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Gonna assume his heart wasn't healthy?

Not sure, no real details as of yet. But he was in a medical induced comma. He collapsed in his apartment a few weeks ago and was put into a medical induced comma. Then passed away this morning. But i imagine his heart was messed up/probably what went out on him. But it could be a lot of things(liver, kidneys, brain).