TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

10 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

You made me use my one sensible post of the year defending you.......I'm not allowed another on until April.

^_^

I shall offer you one of my daughter's of your choosing for one fortnight as a token of my gratitude. 

One rule: no kissing. 

Its smart, throw the concept of winning out

make asset acquisition the new super bowl

Browns haul game is the tippity tops...man 7 years when they cash in....watch out.
THey are gonna own 26 of the first round picks, and somehow miss the 6 hall of famers in that 1st round.

• Like 2

Is it just me or does it seem that a lot of non-Eagles fans are down on Wentz anyways (on this forum)? I know its still really early in his career, but the guy passes the eye test with flying colors. Even now he has the stats to back it up

Maybe we're homers/too homerish about him. Eh whatever he's the most exciting player we've had in years

17 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Is it just me or does it seem that a lot of non-Eagles fans are down on Wentz anyways (on this forum)? I know its still really early in his career, but the guy passes the eye test with flying colors. Even now he has the stats to back it up

Maybe we're homers/too homerish about him. Eh whatever he's the most exciting player we've had in years

Eh. The ones who have actually seen him play are high on him. People are prisoners of the moment. Come week 8 Wentzylvania Will become the United Wentz of America. 

On a side note I'm done with fantasy football after this year. I have won 1 league in 10 years. And this season I am doing a big money league with some of my richer regulars (it was a $250 buy in) and I have (or had) Dalvin Cook, Marcus Mariota, Greg Olsen, and OBJ. And I even drafted Brandon Marshall specifically to use if OBJ went out. Yup.

EFF Fantasy football. I'm just gonna stick to betting the lines and the over/unders.

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

My impression of their "analysis" of Carson Wentz

"North Dakota State? That school isn't on my NCAA 14 I still play trying to relive my middle school long snapping days. This guy sucks. *Googles stats after rookie year* Yeah, guy is over rated gimme the haul. Deshone Kizer is a franchise QB when he almost beat the Steelers" 

Edited by EaglesPeteC