TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

How do women start to look like this? It's like a fashion trend since Kim K. They are all obsessed with having huge butts. I mean, fun for a while but that's egregiously big. How does it happen? It's not natural. 

And when a butt is THAT big, how do you even maneuver back there unless you're swinging a hammer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

So wife called me while I was out to lunch.  I told her I was sitting at a table with two people from work and could I call her back later.  She then jabbers on about something for 10 minutes.  

#WifesGonnaWife

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So wife called me while I was out to lunch.  I told her I was sitting at a table with two people from work and could I call her back later.  She then jabbers on about something for 10 minutes.  

The worst.

My gf does this thing where once we establish we're getting off the phone, she then does a quick recap of everything we spoke about, almost to remind herself, which then always triggers more discussion. Very frustrating. 

Just now, Jlash said:

The worst.

My gf does this thing where once we establish we're getting off the phone, she then does a quick recap of everything we spoke about, almost to remind herself, which then always triggers more discussion. Very frustrating. 

Good lord that sounds miserable.  

• Like 2

Very rudely when the GF drones on and on, I just say, "Ok babe, gnight." Doesn't matter what we are doing or what time of day. Then she knows she's getting too naggy or telling me obvious things about what I need to do or what she wants. And then that's it. You guys need your upper hand back. 

36 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Very rudely when the GF drones on and on, I just say, "Ok babe, gnight." Doesn't matter what we are doing or what time of day. Then she knows she's getting too naggy or telling me obvious things about what I need to do or what she wants. And then that's it. You guys need your upper hand back. 

Jotting down notes here - now do we abbreviate it and actually say  "g" "night" - or the fullword? Ah, who am I kidding. Im free as a bird now, 99 problems but late night convos aint one of them. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Jotting down notes here - now do we abbreviate it and actually say  "g" "night" - or the fullword? Ah, who am I kidding. Im free as a bird now, 99 problems but late night convos aint one of them. 

Good night seems a little too abrasive. Just a simple, "ok, gnight" and she gets it. 

You are the king of your castle. You must train behavior or you'll be sucking rear end for your lifetime. 

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

The worst.

Goldbergs taught me to just nod, smile and repeat the end of their sentence back to them to make them think you're listening to them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

You aren’t married.

• Like 2