TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There was another one where it was super clear someone yelled "you effing suck".

There was some tape of Matthews and Cam Newton last week. It's pretty good. Went something like this:

*teams line up*

Matthews: "It's that wheel route! Watch the wheel route!"

Newton: "Ready....Set....*haha* You been watching that tape. Okay, watch this! Hike!"

*slant route to McCaffrey for a TD*

Just now, Jroc04 said:

There was some tape of Matthews and Cam Newton last week. It's pretty good. Went something like this:

*teams line up*

Matthews: "It's that wheel route! Watch the wheel route!"

Newton: "Ready....Set....*haha* You been watching that tape. Okay, watch this! Hike!"

*slant route to McCaffrey for a TD*

Did you hear the sound bite from Matt Ryan last night?

"Line the **** up" as clear as day. :D

Getting my old lady a laptop for her new job she starts in January. She should be pumped although she's not techy at all so it may be wasted on her. But got other girly stuff for her so she can still be happy otherwise. 

Since I've moved out of my bachelor pad I've missed playing XBox. I've been dropping hints but I doubt she'll give in and buy one for me. It is a severe time waster but she thinks video games are completely worthless. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Getting my old lady a laptop for her new job she starts in January. She should be pumped although she's not techy at all so it may be wasted on her. But got other girly stuff for her so she can still be happy otherwise. 

Since I've moved out of my bachelor pad I've missed playing XBox. I've been dropping hints but I doubt she'll give in and buy one for me. It is a severe time waster but she thinks video games are completely worthless. 

She must mean a lot to you bruh. But if she's the one, she'll get the hints and encourage your time wasting. 

Just now, 808 said:

Stuff for our son. Once kids come into the equation the gifts you give each other aren't as important as they were when dating or living together only. 

True life. I had to basically tell me wife. I am buying you a present, deal with it. haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

video games are lyfe man. put your foot down and ask politely with your eyes towards the floor.

42 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

video games are lyfe man. put your foot down and ask politely with your eyes towards the floor.

I have firm upperhand, trust me. But she's honestly right. I would just like to throw on some Call of Duty when she's out of town. Which is quite often. If I wanted it, I'd get it. She'd be peeved though. 

Shes def one of those chicks that doesn't get it though. Looks at games as it being very childish. She doesn't understand how far games have come. 

Edited by Jroc04

21 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I have firm upperhand, trust me. But she's honestly right. I would just like to throw on some Call of Duty when she's out of town. Which is quite often. If I wanted it, I'd get it. She'd be peeved though. 

Shes def one of those chicks that doesn't get it though. Looks at games as it being very childish. She doesn't understand how far games have come. 

Show her how people in league, dota, and csgo have made literal millions on playing games, usually clears that up for most people.

hell people playing friggin call of duty are making tons of money off youtube/top teams.

Edited by Daimonas