TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, ninjapirate said:

well it does take a lot of internet self confidence to tell people their mock drafts suck 

making a mock is such a personal growth and growing...to see you cut through them like a colonialist macheteing their way through the tall brush is quite an awe inspiring sight

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

making a mock is such a personal growth and growing...to see you cut through them like a colonialist macheteing their way through the tall brush is quite an awe inspiring sight

That a personal story? Showing your age there Kilty.

54 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

kilty is still just a baby who only recently moved in with a girl for the first time. 

She is at least a texas 13 if my math is correct. 

Edited by ninjapirate

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
6 hours ago, Daimonas said:

kilty is still just a baby who only recently moved in with a girl for the first time. 

She is at least a texas 13 if my math is correct. 

I like to on occasion play to the Nabbs and BAMD’s of the forum with my analogies Daimy.

this is true, which has gone surprisingly smoothly. The Apartment is pretty cool which helps.

I rigged the built ins with color changing LEDs a couple weeks ago which looks awesome. Right now I only have my Dawk autographed picture on the shelves, but want to get something cool and eagles related. Might make some art with the skyline or something now that I think about it.